Home » Classified Ads » Business Opportunities » Distributors

Iboga Roots for sell at Affordable prices.

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: San Francisco | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 6313 | 03 December 2011

Cam CHEMICALS AND SUPPLIES is dedicated to the supply of high quality medicinal herbs (non pharmaceutical), extracts and related goods for the international health industry. Quick, cheap and safe home delivery. Contact us via: akanaeric (at) yahoo.com, for immediate supply.
Ibogaine is a new therapy for chemical dependence that eliminates physical withdrawal signs and interrupts drug craving behavior. It is both a therapeutic and psychoactive addiction-breaker. It helps in breaking both drug and alcohol addictions.

Our products have a guaranteed purity of 99.9% and is of the available quality as it comes straight from our farm to our Laboratory.
We are VERY committed to supplying HIGH QUALITY Tabernanthe Iboga products (Ibogaine HcL, IBOGA ROOT BARK, Iboga TA and capsules) to all our customers worldwide. Our ibogaine is also used to treat substance abuse disorders. We can supply any quantity directly to you, quickly and efficiently.

Pictures

1st picture of Iboga Roots for sell at Affordable prices. For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

Akana Eric � Phone Number:

Tags: Roots, prices., Affordable, for, At, IBOGA, Sell
Views: 1658 | Rating: 0.0 / 0 | Comments: 2
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 2
2 Vincent   (11 July 2016 2:37 AM)
I would like to buy ibogaine hcl and Iboga TA

1 Gus   (22 June 2016 7:20 PM)
I want to buy please contact me 09178469412