Human Resource Department,
La Nueva Supermart Inc.
at Plaridel St., Cebu City.

Advertised by

Human Resource Department, Phone Number:
| Tags: HIRING!!!, Immediate, Supermart, nueva, la
| Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 5
5 WOLFORCE SECURITY AGENCY   (17-August-2012 11:43 AM)

We are from Wolforce Security Agency. Our office is located at 215 Dahlia Rd. Greenhills Subdivision, Casuntingan, Mandaue City 6014 Cebu. Please feel free to call us at (032)4207389/5053507 or send us e-mail for any inquiries. You can visit our website at www.wolforcesecurity.com. We are glad to submit to you our proposal for the security risk management of your establishment. We are fueled to work with your requirement. Our clients can attest our dedication to work.

Thank you very much and we look forward to serving your company.

4 Nino Erguero   (08-August-2012 3:53 PM)
I wish to apply in your company for the position of HR Clerk. I am Nino G. Erguero, a college graduate from Cebu Normal University with the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. With my work experienced and willingness to work, I would be of great value to your company if given the chance to be one of your deserving staff. I have significant background of some office works and employment that i had been exposed to.
I would be very pleased to hear your positive response regarding my application, i can be reached through my mobile nos. 09232272959 and 09286340179. I am willing to submit myself for an interview at any time and date most convenient for you. Thank you very much...

3 sheila mae balingcasag   (11-July-2012 3:21 PM)

Im sheila Balingcasag. I am a graduate of nursing at University of San Jose Recoletos March 2009 but unfortunately I was not able to acquire any legal documents that can proved my educational attainment.But in spite of this I am positive enough that through my communication skills and experience as a sales agent in our family own grocery store I will contribute and use this skills in you company.

Having a background as a student and a sales agent for more than 2 years I am confident enough to say that I am qualified for the said position.

If I will be given a chance to render my service in your company I will do my best in rendering an effective, efficient and quality services for your clients satisfaction.

Thank you for giving your time in reading this letter and if you find me suitable for the job please free to contact me at 09226228635.

Tully yours;
Sheila Mae Balingcasag

2 jemar villarma   (21-June-2012 6:54 PM)
here's my contact no.09057344060. again thank you very much...

1 jemar villarma   (21-June-2012 6:53 PM)
Dear maam/sir good day i would like to apply in your prestigious company to any vacant position i am qualified for. i am a graduate of bachelor of science in agriculture and i have three job experiences in different companies. Here's my contact number. thank you very much...

Name *:
Code *: