TERADYNE Job Hiring in Cebu
An industry leader is right here in Cebu.
Teradyne is the world's number one automatic test equipment manufacturer. Thanks to the work of Teradyne employees, you're assured that your laptop will work correctly, your portable music device will continue to play your favorite songs and your digital camera will be ready to capture life as you live it.
We need leaders with strong analytical skills to fill these key positions for our Cebu office.
LOGISTICS INVENTORY ANALYST
As an inventory warehousing professional with proven experience in logistics storage practices and procedures, you will be leading the team to achieve new levels of success by identifying process deficiencies, recommending improvements and implementing change. This job will require you to:FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER
- Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems for tracking, measuring, reporting and analyzing material movement.
- Identify standards and controls to maintain high inventory accuracy.
- Design and implement reporting systems and solutions.
- Build cross-functional relationships to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Lead the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related, engineering or finance course.
- At least two years of inventory analysis experience in a production environment
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word.
Based in Alabang, the field application engineer will be working closely with Teradyne's customers to understand and improve their test processes and train them on Teradyne equipment. In this role you will be challenged to:TRAFFIC ANALYST
- Develop characterization and production test programs, collect data, analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Design interface hardware for test development projects on the Teradyne ATE platform.
- BS ECE degree or equivalent course
- Six to eight years of test/product engineering experience in IC component testing with at least five years in ATE test development.
- Prior programming experience on Teradyne FLEX/UltraFLEX platforms is preferred
- Strong electronics foundation with good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of analog and mixed-signal test
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
Use your strong logistics experience to identify optimization opportunities aimed at reducing costs and maximizing carrier and supplier performance. Your responsibilities will include:ACCOUNTING CLERK - ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Establishing processes in transportation management
- Supporting global material movements and achieving the least cost/best service performance on all import and export shipments
- Identifying alternatives to promote operational efficiencies, cost reductions and improvements in transportation.
- Making comparative freight analysis to determine the most cost effective and timely options for securing needed transportation services.
- Assigning shipments to carriers based on the lowest cost possible without exceeding customer service time requirements.
- Planning and executing value added decisions using analytical methods and strong cross-cultural management techniques to improve international logistics processes.
- Utilizing mathematical reasoning to audit reports, recognize discrepancies (including missing data/formulas and entry errors) and reconcile errors.
- Graduate of any engineering, business related or math course.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in logistics transportation.
- Knowledgeable in importation/exportation processes and compliance requirements.
As the accounts payable accounting clerk, you will be responsible for processing all expenses and reimbursements claims in the Philippines. You will also be in-charge of vendor and intercompany payments process (from set-up to payment and reconciliation). In addition you will be handling employee cash advances and assisting in the preparation and filing of required statutory and tax returns.Submit your resume at http://www.teradyne/hr/jobs.html
Your other functions will also include:
- Maintaining fixed asset records
- Preparing monthly account reconciliation such as cash account, accounts payable and employee advances.
- Preparing reports that are required from other departments
- Supporting other ad-hoc accounting and project work when required.
- Degree in Accounting with 1-2 years relevant work experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledgeable with MS Office and Oracle/SAP, an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, independent and works well under pressure
- Good team player with strong initiative
Teradyne Philippines Ltd - Cebu Office
Blk 5,Lot 6A,Masskara Street
Mactan Export-Processing Zone 2
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015
Telephone No: +63-32-3405447
Fax No. : +63-32-3405446