Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Accounting & Finance

TERADYNE Job Hiring in Cebu
Announcement | Lapu-Lapu City | 27-September-2011 |

TERADYNE Job Hiring in Cebu

Teradyne logo
An industry leader is right here in Cebu.

Teradyne is the world's number one automatic test equipment manufacturer. Thanks to the work of Teradyne employees, you're assured that your laptop will work correctly, your portable music device will continue to play your favorite songs and your digital camera will be ready to capture life as you live it.

We need leaders with strong analytical skills to fill these key positions for our Cebu office.

LOGISTICS INVENTORY ANALYST

As an inventory warehousing professional with proven experience in logistics storage practices and procedures, you will be leading the team to achieve new levels of success by identifying process deficiencies, recommending improvements and implementing change. This job will require you to:
  • Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems for tracking, measuring, reporting and analyzing material movement.
  • Identify standards and controls to maintain high inventory accuracy.
  • Design and implement reporting systems and solutions.
  • Build cross-functional relationships to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
  • Lead the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
Requirements:
  • Bachelor's degree in any business-related, engineering or finance course.
  • At least two years of inventory analysis experience in a production environment
  • Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
  • Effective written and verbal communication skills.
  • Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word.
FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER
Based in Alabang, the field application engineer will be working closely with Teradyne's customers to understand and improve their test processes and train them on Teradyne equipment. In this role you will be challenged to:
  • Develop characterization and production test programs, collect data, analyze problems and recommend solutions.
  • Design interface hardware for test development projects on the Teradyne ATE platform.
Requirements:
  • BS ECE degree or equivalent course
  • Six to eight years of test/product engineering experience in IC component testing with at least five years in ATE test development.
  • Prior programming experience on Teradyne FLEX/UltraFLEX platforms is preferred
  • Strong electronics foundation with good problem solving skills
  • Knowledge of analog and mixed-signal test
  • Good written and verbal communication skills in English
  • Willing to travel domestically and internationally
TRAFFIC ANALYST
Use your strong logistics experience to identify optimization opportunities aimed at reducing costs and maximizing carrier and supplier performance. Your responsibilities will include:
  • Establishing processes in transportation management
  • Supporting global material movements and achieving the least cost/best service performance on all import and export shipments
  • Identifying alternatives to promote operational efficiencies, cost reductions and improvements in transportation.
  • Making comparative freight analysis to determine the most cost effective and timely options for securing needed transportation services.
  • Assigning shipments to carriers based on the lowest cost possible without exceeding customer service time requirements.
  • Planning and executing value added decisions using analytical methods and strong cross-cultural management techniques to improve international logistics processes.
  • Utilizing mathematical reasoning to audit reports, recognize discrepancies (including missing data/formulas and entry errors) and reconcile errors.
Requirements:
  • Graduate of any engineering, business related or math course.
  • Strong analytical and organizational skills.
  • Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
  • At least 2 to 3 years experience in logistics transportation.
  • Knowledgeable in importation/exportation processes and compliance requirements.
ACCOUNTING CLERK - ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
As the accounts payable accounting clerk, you will be responsible for processing all expenses and reimbursements claims in the Philippines. You will also be in-charge of vendor and intercompany payments process (from set-up to payment and reconciliation). In addition you will be handling employee cash advances and assisting in the preparation and filing of required statutory and tax returns.

Your other functions will also include:
  • Maintaining fixed asset records
  • Preparing monthly account reconciliation such as cash account, accounts payable and employee advances.
  • Preparing reports that are required from other departments
  • Supporting other ad-hoc accounting and project work when required.
Requirements:
  • Degree in Accounting with 1-2 years relevant work experience in Accounts Payable
  • Knowledgeable with MS Office and Oracle/SAP, an advantage
  • Good interpersonal and communication skills
  • Meticulous, independent and works well under pressure
  • Good team player with strong initiative
Submit your resume at http://www.teradyne/hr/jobs.html

Teradyne Philippines Ltd - Cebu Office
Address:
Blk 5,Lot 6A,Masskara Street
Mactan Export-Processing Zone 2
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015
Philippines

Telephone No: +63-32-3405447
Fax No. : +63-32-3405446

Pictures

1st picture of TERADYNE Job Hiring in Cebu Announcement in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

TERADYNE Cebu Phone Number: +63-32-3405447
| Tags: hiring, Cebu, in, job, TERADYNE
| Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 2
2 Anthony Aniñon   (14-January-2013 10:11 AM)
Basak, Samboan, Cebu
Cebu City
January 14, 2013

Ms. Alma Alfafara
HRD Officer
Teradyne Philippines, Ltd.
Lapu-lapu City, Cebu

Dear Ms. Alfafara:

I have heard from my friend that your company is in need of a Technician at Reworks section. Your job offering fits to my interest, thus, I would like to apply as a Technician in your company.

I am a student of CITE Technical Institute taking up a course of Electromechanical Technology. I have still a class once a week. I want to undergo apprenticeship in your company until I graduate. The school gave me a good training and experienced during my 15 months of training at Cebu Mitsumi, Inc. as an OJT Technician. Since I understood your goals and mission, the information enclosed in my resume may be useful.

I will be happy to in your good office at your most convenient time and provide more information you may need. You can reach me at my cell no. 09231225137.

Sincerely Yours,

Anthony Aniñon

Anthony Aniñon
Basak, Samboan, Cebu
Cell no. 09231225137
Employment Objective:
To become a competent Technician in your company.

Personal Data:
Height: 5'4
Civil Status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic

Educational Background:
Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise
San Jose, Cebu City
Electromechanical Technology
20 June 2010-present

Samboan National High School
Poblacion, Samboan, Cebu
2003-2007

Employment Experienced:
Cebu Mitsumi, Inc.
Sabang, Danao City, Cebu
OJT Technician
22 Sept. 2011-22 Dec. 2012

Special Skills and Activity:
Computer Hardware and Servicing NC II
Building Wiring Installation
Motor Control Installation
Pneumatics and Electropneumatics
Leadership Seminar
Class Chairman

Character References:
Jackel Lagare
Production Engineer(Mitsumi)
Cell no. 09158222731

Abelardo Amancio
Production Technician(Mitsumi)
Cell no. 09322811480

Jundryl Oplado
CITE Staff
Tel no. 346-1611

1 Sheila Mae Navasquez   (14-July-2012 8:57 PM)
Good day! I am Sheila Mae H. Navasquez, a graduate of BS Industrial Engineering from Cebu Institute of Technology-University. I am applying for an industrial engineer in your good company or any job position as long as IE related work depending on the vacancy. I am very welcome to be assigned in different places. Attached is my resume for my personal background and work experience.

I can be reached anytime via email at snavasquez@yahoo.com.

Name *:
Email:
Code *: