MERCHAVER J. MAATA
Tag-ibo, San Juan 6227, Siquijor
To utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry that offers Professional growth while being resourceful, flexible in order to become an asset in your company.
• SPES worker in the Municipality of San Juan (2007-20008)
• Undergone Training as an On-The-Job Trainee in Smart Communications.
• Generates reports via Oracle Discoverer9i for company purposes;
• Loading/Unloading LTO tapes in the IBM tape library;
• Monitoring CDC hourly, ISR extractions, NBU logs, Standby logs;
• Monitoring activity of tapes via Symantec Netback-Up;
• Changing SPS Battery of EMC2 server at the server farm.
• Mounting 2 HP servers at the server farm
• Cabling fiber Optic cable to the network
• Loading/Unloading LTO tapes in the IBM tape library and storage Inventory every end of the month
• PCOS Supervisor, Technical Support of the Automated National and Local Elections (May 13, 2013) at the Municipality of San Juan, Province of Siquijor
• Monitor and Supervise the actions of the PCOS Technician;
• Report to the National Support Center (NSC) all the concerns/problems that cannot be solved in their level;
• Submit full detailed report based on his assessment of the PCOS Technicians attendance and performance during trainings, briefing and meetings, mock elections, final testing and sealing and election day;
• Compile and summarize and submit all reports submitted to him by the PCOS Technician;
• Perform such other duties and functions which the Commission may prescribe from time to time.
• Installation of Peripherals needed to complete the entire operation of the PCOS Machine, namely the Back-up battery, Ballot box, Thermal paper, Modem and BGAN.
• Undergone training procedure for basic troubleshooting applicable for the PCOS system for possible problems that may be encountered during the operation of the PCOS such as: Ballot Jam, Printer Jam, PCOS operation is interrupted, etc.
• Basic Computer Training and Trouble Shooting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Photo/Video Editing and other computer Applications.
• Knowledgeable in Oracle Discoverer9i and Symantec Netback-up.
• Changing SPS Battery of EMC2 server
• Mounting HP servers
• Cabling fiber Optic cable to the network to connect to the server
• Loading/Unloading LTO tapes in the IBM tape library and storage Inventory
• Knowledgeable in installation of Peripherals of the PCOS Machine needed to complete the entire operation of the system and Undergone training procedure for basic troubleshooting applicable for the PCOS system for possible problems that may be encountered during the operation of the PCOS.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Siquijor State College
St. John High School
Poblacion, San Juan, Siquijor
San Juan Elementary School
Maite, San Juan, Siquijor
Sex : Male
Status : Single
Date of Birth : January 25, 1993
Place of Birth : Tag-ibo, San Juan, Siquijor
Height : 5’8”
Weight : 68 kg
Languages : English, Tagalog, Visayan
EDWIN M. INGUITO NIEL MICHAEL P. BANTILAN
Election Officer II System Ops