Bennion Group is currently looking for an administrative support to the executive team and marketing assistant for business development campaigns.
In this role, you must come to understand our business – what we are selling; and what inspires people to buy. You must be able to position our services in a way that they become “must have” purchases for clients and (eventually) work towards an ability to price and promote Bennion Group services in ways that will strongly differentiate us from competitors, and make the buying decision easy.
You will directly compose client letters and proposals, and create marketing literature and web content that will augment the company’s presence in the market.
• Transcribe business development meetings, and pull from them the information you need to summarize key points in a follow up memorandum or proposal. Occasionally, participate remotely in such meetings if needed.
• Draft and compose business letters and documentation.
• Write, edit, and proofread marketing communications materials
• Prepare presentations for prospective clients
• Assist in any administrative tasks associated with various campaigns.
• Must have B2B marketing experience
• Must have excellent command in both written and verbal communication (US English); strong writing, spelling and grammatical skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in a way that is clearly understood by US persons.
• A willingness to make phone calls to gather data as part of a research task.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A demonstrated ability to produce presentation level reports and motivated to learn new applications
• Knowledge in Internet research
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and situations with the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills; detail-oriented
• Creative and a passion for writing a plus
1. Portfolio samples. We need to see some of your written communications please.
2. Three references. These would be people with whom you have worked in the past.
3. A resume showing your experience.
4. A strong cover letter indicating why, if we hire you, we can expect to be able to draw in more business and close more sales? How would you do that for us?
Additional Compensation Information:
P18K-20K, Negotiable based on experience.
Bennion Group is a unique team of consultants that help companies achieve top-line revenue growth through better intelligence, market influence and product development, marketing, and sales processes. For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.benniongroup.com/
Bennion Group provisionally operates out of a modern office unit located at 3rd floor Mango Sqaure Bldg., General Maxilom Ave, Cebu City, Cebu