Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Retail, Grocery & Wholesale

VIRGINIA FARMS,Inc. Job Hiring

Ad Type: Looking For | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 2104 | 29 May 2011

VIRGINIA FARMS,Inc.
Gov.Cuenco Ave.,(Besides Chevrolet-Cebu)
Banilad, Cebu City
Tel.no: (032) 416-2980
Fax no.(032)416-2132
Email: virginiafarmsinc@yahoo.com

IS IN NEED OF:

CASHIERS/ SALES CLERK
>Female, not more than 30 years old
>At least High School graduate
>Experience is required
>Can solve common arithmetic problem
>With pleasing pesonality & good health
>Self motivated and can work with minimum supervision

Interested applicants may personally submit or
email their application letter, resume with 2x2 colored
picture and photocopy of TOR/Diploma.

Advertised by

VIRGINIA FARMS,Inc. · Phone Number: (032) 416-2980,

Tags: Virginia, FARMS, job, hiring, Inc.
Views: 5696 | Rating: 2.0 / 1 | Comments: 10
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 10
10 lailanie Damarillo   (28 June 2017 9:04 AM)
June 28 ,2017

Dear Sir/Madame:

Good day!

This is to forward my application for any position that would fit my qualification. I am very pleased and interested to impart the knowledge that I have gained in my previous work .

I am Lailanie Damarillo , 27 years old, resident in Lower Polog Consolacion ,Cebu.I graduated from two years in Diploma in Information Technology course in System Technology Institute( STI)in Malaybalay City , Bukidnon. It gave me necessary knowledge to work efficiently and to communicate effectively in addition.

Attached here is my resume for your reference. Should you find my qualifications adequate, I am willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You may contact me at my mobile number 09359530824.

Thank You! I am looking forward to work with the people in your respective company and with this, rest assured of my highest competence and dedication to this noble task.

Respectfully Yours,

Lailanie C. Damarillo
Applicant

9 Anna Marie Taburada   (28 April 2017 2:22 PM)
Good Day!
I am Anna Marie Taburada. I am from Guadalupe, Cebu City. I am very much interested in applying for the position. If given a chance for an exam or interview, I can be contact thru this no. 09325776415.
Thank you anfd God bless!

Sincerely,
Anna Marie Taburada

8 Denise Bisnar Narido   (23 April 2016 6:06 PM)
Good Day MA'AM/SIR! I am a fresh graduate of Animal Science Major in Animal Production. I am very open to apply for any position in your farm. I am very equipped for my school has provided me with everything that i couold learn about animal science. Though im a fresh graduate, during my OJT, i have learned and accumulated skills that i can offer you to contribute to the excellence of your company. For more details about me you can contact me and i can send you my resume and credentials. 09169173659. Thank you !

7 Harold r. paras   (03 February 2016 3:15 PM)
Good day!
I am Harold paras presently liiving in cebu city. I am hardworking, honest and responsible person.
i'm very willing to work in your company,and im also willing accept any kind of position given to me.,
you can contact me tru. my mobile #. 09238407595,at your convenience time.

Sincerely your's,
Harold r. Paras
applicant

6 Mhelven Masayon   (12 November 2014 8:32 PM)
Good Day Sir/Maam, I am Mhelven M. Masayon From Soong Lapu Lapu City.. I want to Apply to your company at any positions needed.. you can contact me at this number 09336927884.. Thank You.

5 Brian Dioticio   (12 November 2014 8:25 PM)
Good Day Sir/Madaam, I am Brian B. Dioticio from Bankal Lapu Lapu City. I am 30 years old.. I am willing to apply to your company and willing to be interviewed at your most convenience time.. Thank you.. You can contact me at this cellphone number 09078220642.

4 Eda Generale   (12 September 2013 6:20 PM)
Good Day Maam ' Sir ,

I am Eda Generale , 19 years old and presently living at Canduman Mandaue City Cebu. I am willing to work in any positions that be given ..
You can contact me on this number 09238374652.

Thank you and God Bless

3 EVELYN SALUDAR   (18 July 2013 7:20 PM)
GOOD DAY.

I AM EVELYN SALUDAR, IAM 21 YEARS OLD. PRESENLY RESIDING AT SAN MIGUEL, OWAK, ASTURIAS, CEBU.

I AM WILLING TO WORK AS A CASHIER/ SALES CLERK. ID WORK BEFORE AT GAISANO GRAND MALL TOLEDO AS CASHIER.

I AM VERY WILLING TO APPLY AT YOUR COMPANY AND BE ONE OF YOUR PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY.

AT MY BEST YOU CAN CONTACT ME 0933214513.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

2 kris bayaton   (11 July 2013 4:28 PM)
I am Kris C. Bayaton. I am 26 years of age. Presently Residing i Cebu City.

I am willing to work whatever positions assign to me. I am aggressive, honest, and responsible person. I can render overtime, if needed.
Your immediate response is highly appreciated. You can contact me through this number 09173327712

Thank you and God Bless…

Kris C. Bayaton
Applicant

1 ann marie naya   (20 April 2013 3:18 PM)
good day

i am ann marie naya a two year graduate of computer technology in cebu techologgical university.i am a hard working person and willing to undergo an interview. you can contact me at this number 09298841367. i am available anytime convenient to you. thank you.

sincerely yours.
ann marie naya