Home » Classified Ads » Real Estate » House & Lot

Condominium For Sale in Mabolo Garden Flats

Php

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Cebu City | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 67394 | 01 July 2017

Mabolo Garden Flats Mabolo,Cebu City Walking distance to Ayala Business Park,5 mins ride to SM city cebu and minutes away from every place you want to be. Mabolo Garden Flats Unit Features Mabolo Garden Flats will be delivered to you with the following features, but not limited to. Finished walls and floors Kitchen sink and counter top Tiled toilet and bath with bathroom fixtures Separate toilet and bath Private balcony Amenities Mabolo Garden Flats is proud to offer every homeowner with the following amenities: Lobby and reception area Multi-level indoor parking 4 elevators Commercial area for laundry, convenience shop, internet cafe, dinner cafe, etc. Health and wellness amenities Infinity pool Fitness gym Jogging trail Climbing walls Eco gardens Mini Playground Studio Unit Room 2201 Location:Middle-NorthWest Area: 22.3sqm Total Selling Price: Php 1,957,300 Reservation: Php 20,000.00 BANK-FINANCING PAYMENT SCHEME (20/80) Equity (20%): Php 391,460.00 net Equity: Php 371,460.00 Monthly Equity for 12 Mos: Php 30,955.00/per month Loanable: (80%) Php 1,565,840.00 Bank Terms 5 yrs to pay at 7.5% p.a.: Php 31,376.22/per month 10 yrs to pay at 9.5% p.a.: Php 20,261.59/per month 15 yrs to pay at 10.5% p.a.: Php 17,308.78/per month Loft Type with Parking Floor area 57 sq m(Corner) Total Selling Price: Php 5,006,271 Reservation: Php 20,000.00 BANK-FINANCING PAYMENT SCHEME (20/80) Equity (20%): Php 1,001,254.20 net Equity: Php 981,254.20 Monthly Equity for 12 Mos: Php 81,771.18/per month Loanable: (80%) Php 4,005,016.80 Bank Terms 5 yrs to pay at 7.5% p.a.: Php 80,252.32/per month 10 yrs to pay at 9.5% p.a.: Php 51,823.94/per month 15 yrs to pay at 10.5% p.a.: Php 44,271.41/per month For more Information and Free Site Viewing httpsa//www.facebook.com/cebuanoinvestmentproperties/ LINK Website Contact Jose fernandez 0933-034-1466-SUN .Viber 0923-139-0981-Sun 0977-473-8872-Globe Landline #-5131032 HLURB-CVR-License.#-15-1952 Real Estate Sales Executive LJS Realty And Brokerage PRC License No. 0014224 AIPO No. 3008 Cebuano Investment Properties/Page josefernz1112@gmail.com-/Facebook LJS Realty And

Pictures

1st picture of Condominium For Sale in Mabolo Garden Flats For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

2nd picture of Condominium For Sale in Mabolo Garden Flats For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

3rd picture of Condominium For Sale in Mabolo Garden Flats For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

4th picture of Condominium For Sale in Mabolo Garden Flats For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

5th picture of Condominium For Sale in Mabolo Garden Flats For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

josefernz1112 Phone Number: 09330341466,

Tags: flats, Mabolo, for, in, sale, condominium, Garden
Views: 385 | Rating: 0.0 / 0 | Comments: 0
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 0