DO YOU WANT TO SETTLE DOWN IN A SINGLE DETACHED HOUSE?THIS IS FOR YOU!
"FOR AS LOW AS 23K PER MONTH"
• Subdivision Name : ST. FRANCIS HILLS
• Owner : POLAR HILLCREST RESOURCES, INC.
• Developer : CASTILLE RESOURCES REALTY DEVELOPMENT INC.
• Project Area : 7 hectares from a total of 14 hectares planned community
• Number of Lots : 438 lots
• Average Lot Size : 55, 77, 110 (in square meters)
• Location : Barangay Tolotolo, Municipality of Consolacion, Cebu Provimce
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Landscaped entrance gate
Complete facilities for drainage, water supply, power supply, telephone, CATV (telephone and CATV
service shall depend on availability of providers)
Separate storm and sewer drainage system
Landscaped pocket gardens
Lighted tree-lined concrete roads
Shuttle service vehicles
Property management program
• A Contemporary themed subdivision, ideal for a growing family and investors who want to ride the
property boom in the area. St. Francis Hills is part of a bigger development with reserved areas for future mixed-use and commercial development. These initiatives are geared to increase property values all made possible by a developer with a proven track record.
• The subdivision offers a unique geographical advantage being centrally located between Consolacion and Talamban. Very accessible to SM Consolacion, Sacred Heart School (Ateneo de Cebu), University of San Carlos and North General Hospital. Being adjacent to the Sto, Nino Spirituality Center gives it a distinctive spiritual perspective.
• Shuttle service vehicles will be operated to provide transport for residents.
• The project is covered by approved DEVELOPMENT PERMIT and LICENSE TO SELL.
• The project is covered by restrictions in order to manage the operation and maintenance of a community.
Lot area: 122 sqm
Floor: 95 sqm
3 toilet and bath
Blk 1 Lot 15
Reservation fee: 20,000
Equity/Downpayment (20%): 850,849.20
Net Equity: 830,849.20
Monthly Equity (36 mos): 23,079.14
80% Balance: 3,403,396.80
10 yrs @ 8.78% p.a.: 42,699 per mo
15 yrs @ 10% p.a.: 34,065
To request for site viewing please contact us at:
JULIE RHEY GOLEZ