Home » Classified Ads » Real Estate » House & Lot

Fontana Heights Residences

Php

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Cebu City | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 62677 | 30 October 2016

Fontana Heights Residences A place where togetherness is at, where every generation is secured, where hope is met with laughter. Location: Cubacub, Mandaue City Single-detached 2,925,739.79 Reservation Fee: 20,000.00 Lot Area: 100 sqm Floor Area: 70.8 sqm 3 Bedroom 3 Toilet and Bath 2 Car Park 20% Equity spread to 24months @ 23,547.83/month Remaining 80% is loanable to either bank or PAG-IBIG financing Duplex 2,290,416.47 Reservation Fee: 15,000.00 Lot Area: 70 sqm Floor Area: 56.5 sqm 3 Bedroom 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Park 20% Equity spread to 24months @ 14,557.09/month Remaining 80% is loanable to either bank or PAG-IBIG financing.. Townhouse Inner Unit 1,896,850.39 Reservation Fee: 10,000.00 Lot Area: 55 sqm Floor Area: 53 sqm 2 Bedroom 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Park 20% Equity spread to 24months @ 13,723.75/month Remaining 80% is loanable to either bank or PAG-IBIG financing Townhouse Corner Unit 1,970,850.39 Reservation Fee: 10,000.00 Lot Area: 55 sqm Floor Area: 53 sqm 2 Bedroom 2 Toilet and Bath 1 Car Park 20% Equity spread to 24months @ 14,557.09/month Remaining 80% is loanable to either bank or PAG-IBIG financing For more Information and Free Site Viewing httpsa//www.facebook.com/cebuanoinvestmentproperties/ LINK Website Contact Jose fernandez 0933-034-1466-SUN .Viber 0923-139-0981-Sun 0977-473-8872-Globe Landline #-5131032 HLURB-CVR-License.#-15-1952 Real Estate Sales Executive LJS Realty And Brokerage PRC License No. 0014224 AIPO No. 3008 Cebuano Investment Properties/Page josefernz1112@gmail.com-/Facebook LJS Realty And Broker/Company

Pictures

1st picture of Fontana Heights Residences For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

2nd picture of Fontana Heights Residences For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

3rd picture of Fontana Heights Residences For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

4th picture of Fontana Heights Residences For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

5th picture of Fontana Heights Residences For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

josefernz1112 · Phone Number: 09330341466,

Tags: Fontana, Residences, Heights
Views: 64 | Rating: 0.0 / 0 | Comments: 0
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 0