Home » Classified Ads » Real Estate » House & Lot

Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City

Php

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Outside Cebu | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 64088 | 08 January 2017

Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City

LA MIRANDE CREST 
Patterned after the success of La Mirande, Camella now offers one of its newest projects, La Mirande Crest – a collection of French Mediterranean-inspired homes. With quiet neighborhood and beautiful surroundings, this is the newest Pine Tree estate within Gran Europa. It affords you the comfort, privacy, and convenience of having exclusive access to upgraded lifestyle amenities. Enjoy the well-tended, landscaped gardens as you do your daily jog, have friends over at the community clubhouse replete with swimming pool, a basketball court, and playgrounds.
Located in Airport road, Lumbia, Cagayan de Oro City.

For Assume Unit Single Fire Wall
2 Bedrooms, 2 Toilet and Bath W/ Terrace and Carport Ready For Electric and Water
Lot Area: 88 sqm 
Floort Area: 53 sqm 

Original Price: Php 1.9 Million 
Actual price today incresed to P2.5 Million

Cashout: 800,000.00
And assume the monthly payment of P14K per month 

SEE TO APPRECIATE!!!

For site tour, payment assessment and other concerns, feel free to contact us at:
ARACELI S. DANIOT
(GLOBE)+639778047785
(SMART)+639093086678
( VIBER) +639323749133
(LANDLINE) 032-316-8620
PRC REG. License #: 0014187
Bachelor's Realty & Brokerage
email:aracelidaniot611@yahoo.com

Pls add me on my facebook account for immediate
response on your inquiries: https://www.facebook.com/daniot.araceli 

I OFFER ALL PROPERTIES HERE IN CEBU ( just feel free to ask me if you want some properties (condo , houses, lot). THANKS

Pictures

1st picture of Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

2nd picture of Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

3rd picture of Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

4th picture of Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

5th picture of Ready to use For Assume Unit House and lot Cagayan De Oro City For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

Araceli · Phone Number: 09093086678,

Tags: for, assume, lot, House, Cagayan, and, Ready, use, Unit, to
Views: 132 | Rating: 0.0 / 0 | Comments: 0
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 0