Home » Classified Ads » Rentals » House and Lot

Fairlane subdivision in Guadalupe

Php

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Cebu City | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 67183 | 19 June 2017

Pm me for details. Promo Promo! 5.8M from 6.5M Brand New Townhouse in Guadalupe ! 5.8M from 6.5M Brand New Townhouse Lot Area: 60sqm Floor Area: 160sqm more or less 5 Bedroom 5 Toilet and bath 1 carport Kitchen with cabinetries Service area Total Selling Price: 5,800,000 Reservation: 0,000.00 BANK-FINANCING PAYMENT SCHEME (20/80) Equity (20%): 1,160,000.00 net Equity: 1,110,000.00 Monthly Equity for 3 Mos: 370,000/month Loanable: (80%) 4,640,000.00 Bank Terms 5 yrs at 7.5% p.a.: 92,976.08/month 10 yrs at 9.5% p.a.: 60,040.47/month 15 yrs at 10.5% p.a.: 51,290.51/month Total Selling Price: 5,800,000 Reservation: 50,000.00 BANK-FINANCING PAYMENT SCHEME (20/80) Equity (20%): 1,160,000.00 net Equity: 1,110,000.00 Monthly Equity for 3 Mos: 370,000/month Loanable: (80%) 4,640,000.00 Bank Terms 5 yrs at 7.5% p.a.: 92,976.08/month 10 yrs at 9.5% p.a.: 60,040.47/month 15 yrs at 10.5% p.a.: 51,290.51/month Promo Promo! 5.8M from 6.5M Brand New Townhouse in Guadalupe ! 5.8M from 6.5M Brand New Townhouse Lot Area: 60sqm Floor Area: 160sqm more or less 5 Bedroom 5 Toilet and bath 1 carport Kitchen with cabinetries Service area Total Selling Price: 5,800,000 Reservation: 0,000.00 BANK-FINANCING PAYMENT SCHEME (20/80) Equity (20%): 1,160,000.00 net Equity: 1,110,000.00 Monthly Equity for 3 Mos: 370,000/month Loanable: (80%) 4,640,000.00 Bank Terms 5 yrs at 7.5% p.a.: 92,976.08/month 10 yrs at 9.5% p.a.: 60,040.47/month 15 yrs at 10.5% p.a.: 51,290.51/month ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ To request for site viewing please For more Information and Free Site Viewing httpsa//www.facebook.com/cebuanoinvestmentproperties/ LINK Website Contact Jose fernandez 0933-034-1466-SUN .Viber 0923-139-0981-Sun 0977-473-8872-Globe Landline #-5131032 HLURB-CVR-License.#-15-1952 Real Estate Sales Executive LJS Realty And Brokerage PRC License No. 0014224 AIPO No. 3008 Cebuano Investment Properties/Page josefernz1112@gmail.com-/Facebook LJS Realty

Pictures

1st picture of Fairlane subdivision in Guadalupe For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

2nd picture of Fairlane subdivision in Guadalupe For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

3rd picture of Fairlane subdivision in Guadalupe For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

4th picture of Fairlane subdivision in Guadalupe For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

5th picture of Fairlane subdivision in Guadalupe For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

josefernz1112 Phone Number: 09330341466,

Tags: subdivision, in, Guadalupe, Fairlane
Views: 183 | Rating: 0.0 / 0 | Comments: 0
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 0