|Home » Classified Ads » Stuff » Health & Beauty|
CF Wellness Coffee - Where to Buy CF Wellness Coffee in Cebu
Ad Type: For Sale | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 1524 | 25 March 2011
Micswell Cafe 8-in-1 Coffee
It has Ginseng, a source of natural herbal energy that improves physical and mental stamina.
Moringa, the "Miracle Tree" that contains potent and disease-preventing nutrients,
Spirulina, a good anti-oxidant and also the food for the brain, heart, immune system and more.
Agaricus Blazei Mushroom which helps alleviate stress. An immune system booster!
Pure coffee, non-dairy creamer, brown sugar, Mocha, Agaricus Blazei Murill, Ginseng, Spirulina, and Moringa
What is Agaricus Mushroom ?
· Anti-tumor, anti-cancer a rich source of anti-oxidants like polysaccharides 1-3 & 6-D glucan, lectins, heteroglycans and ergosterol which enhances the immune system to fight against cancer.
· Contains large amounts of non-digestive dietary fibers which absorbs cancerous materials in our body and discharges it away from our system.
· Helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
· Known to have unsaturated fatty acid, such ass lanolin, which can reduce blood pressure, cholesterol and arteriosclerosis.
· Contains vit B1, B2 and large amounts of ergosterol that will be converted to vit D2 which enhances immune system thus preventing bone diseases.
· Improves immune system, mental performance, alertness and cognitive functions.
· Helps in the lowering of blood sugar levels
· Protects against damage by free radicals leading to cancer
· Shown to inhibit proliferation of cancer cells.
· A good source of good cholesterol
· Has a high density lipoprotein, which, in high levels, is known to protect against cardiovascular diseases. A
· A very good source of Vitamins A, B, C, D and E, and minerals which include potassium, calcium, iron, selenium and magnesium
· A blue-green algae. The most nutrient rich whole food. Has 65 to 71 percent complete protein, with all essential amino acids in perfect balance.
· An outstanding dietary aid to help prevent (or reverse) anemia.
· Provides more than adequate energy through a busy day and makes you less stress-prone.
· Helps control obesity, heart diseases and arthritis.Pictures
|Views: 2823 | | Comments: 5|
|Total comments: 5|