ONDULINE ............................the best roofing material
Want to have a Roof that is:
- Rust Proof (ideal for coastal areas)
- cost effective (affordable)
- Heat and Sound Insulation (no insulation needed)
- waterproof (no sealants needed)
- flexible and lightweight (savings on roof frame structure)
- durable (long lasting, 30 years lifetime tropical country setting)
- safe and ecological (no asbestos – green architecture)
- chemical, rot and fungi resistant (ideal for industrial usage)
- can withstand windspeeds up to 192 km/hr (weather proof)
Introducing......ONDULINE lightweight roofing sheets.
Onduline is a lightweight but extremely tough corrugated roofing composite material manufactured from bitumen-saturated organic fibers under intense pressure and heat.
Our unique production process is the result of a 50 year continuous effort in research and development and it consists of several phases of intense complexity.
Onduline roofings are best suited for beach resorts, agricultural farms, residential houses near the coastline and industrial plants with a very high corrosive environment.
Onduline Classic Sheet Dimensions: (one size only)
Length = 2 meters (6.5 feet)
Width = 0.95 meters (3.1 feet)
Thickness = 3mm
TRIMAR CONSTRUCTION AND TRADING
Tel. # (032) 361-0873
Cel. # 0927-313-3979 (globe)
Cel. # 0932-877-3678 (sun)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this ad