Sometimes, you need something and you want to pay for it but you don't have enough money. ANZ personal loan can make your needs and wants a reality. You can apply for an ANZ loan in order to pay for your home improvements, the dream car you want, trip or vacation you've missed, or a wedding you always thinking about.
You do not have to be an existing ANZ customer in order to apply for a loan. You can apply for a loan in ANZ online and receive a reply in just a matter of seconds.
There are certain requirements to be met in order to successfully for a loan in ANZ:
- You should be above 18 years old.
- You should be a permanent resident in Australia.
- You have an income at least $20,000 per year.
- Not more than two people can make a loan application.
- You should pay the monthly repayments.
- You're borrowing above $5,000.
- There are documents needed to submit such as:
- Drivers license
- Your employer's address and contact no.
- If you are self-employed, provide your accountant's name and contact number
- Financial information/statement: assets, liabilities, income and expenses
- Savings/Checking account statements or passbooks
- Property or motor vehicle assets
- Term Deposit receipts
- Investment statements (e.g. stocks)
- Loan statements
- Lease agreements
- Hire purchase agreements
- Credit card statements
- Overdraft account statements
- Payslips or group certificate
- Rental properties - e.g. bank account statements, agent reports/statements
- Tax return if self-employed
- Social security payments
- Income from other sources - e.g. shares, investments
- Rental payments details
- water bills
- Electric bills and gas bills
- Car expenses - petroleum, maintenance costs, car insurance and registration
- Food, clothing, entertainment costs, sports, and pets details
- Insurance bills - e.g. life insurance, health insurance, house insurance
- Education costs - e.g. tuition fees, enrolment costs
- Child care expenses
Go to ola.anz.com/noah/app/pl/welcome.asp follow the given direction. You should click the apply now button when you want to proceed for a loan application.
Read the Declarations and Acknowledgements carefully and click the I/We Accept button located below.
Provide loan details. Select the primary purpose of your loan:
- Purchase of new car
- Purchase of used car
- Purchase of motorbikes, boats, caravans
- Home improvements - Owner Occupied
- Household/personal goods
- Debt Consolidation ANZ loans
- Debt Consolidation non-ANZ loans
- Debt Consolidation ANZ and non-ANZ loans
- Shares, Investments
- Weddings, Parties
Then provide other needed loan details. You can choose which type of loan you want to avail:
- Variable Interest Rate
- Interest rates subject to change. A Variable Interest Rate allows you to make additional repayments to your Personal Loan at any time during the term of the loan.
- Fixed Interest Rate
- The interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan. Fixing the interest rate allows you to budget knowing that the loan repayment will not vary for the term of the loan. However, if additional repayments are made and/or the loan is repaid early, an early repayment administration fee and an early repayment cost may apply.
The minimum term of loan 1 year and the maximum is 7 years. You can choose a method of repayment either:
- You will organise your own loan repayments
- You would like ANZ to set up direct loan repayments from your ANZ transaction account. Frequency of loan repayments are weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
The other steps are to provide your personal details, address details, employment details, personal loan protection, assets and liabilities, income and expenses details, comments and then you must confirm.
Wait for a response from an ANZ agent.