|Home » Articles » Banking|
How to Link Metrobank Account to Paypal Account?
1. First is you should have a Paypal account. If you don't have, you can register or sign-up on Paypal's website (https://www.paypal.com).
2. Log-in to your Paypal account. Go to Banks and cards >
3. Under Bank accounts, click the Link a bank account button [+].
4. You will be redirected to another page where you are going to fill-out a form (Add a bank account in Philippines).
Enter the following details in the fields:
Then click the Continue button.
5. You will be notified to review your bank account information. As you can read in the screenshot below, "Please make sure your information is correct and complete. Otherwise, transfers to and from your Paypal account will be returned. A return fee of P250.00 PHP will apply, and your bank may charge additional fees".
After careful checking of the bank account information, click the Save button.
6. As you can read in the screenshot below: "You can now transfer funds to and from your Paypal account to your bank account in Philippines".
You will receive a message to your email that confirms the successful linking of your Metrobank account to your Paypal account.
Are you having any problems linking your Metrobank account to your Paypal account?
"How to Link Metrobank Account to Paypal Account?" was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been read times and generated 4 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 3|