How to Link Metrobank Account to Paypal Account?
Aren't you aware that you can actually add or link your Metrobank account (atm or passbook) to your Paypal account. You can now avoid the hassle of having a Unionbank EON card.
Like me, I have a Unionbank EON card but my city where I live doesn't have a Unionbank branch. So, it's a hassle to go to another city which is a one-hour travel just to deposit money to my EON account.
Metrobank has expanding aggressively across the Philippines. Fortunate for me that we have a Metrobank branch in our city.
So, if you own a Metrobank account, you have the opportunity to avail the great services Paypal offers. Here's a simple guide on how to add or link your Metrobank account to your Paypal account.
Don't worry it's free. Paypal doesn't charge you a cent or a peso from your bank account in linking your Metrobank account.
But take note. This METHOD is LINKING A BANK ACCOUNT (your Metrobank Account) to Paypal Account which allows you to withdraw your funds/money from your Paypal Account to your Metrobank Account.
Take note of that. It allows transfer of money from your Paypal Accout to your Metrobank account and not for online purchases or online payments.
2. Log-in to your Paypal account. Go to Banks and cards >
3. Under Bank accounts, click the Link a bank account button [+].
4. You will be redirected to another page where you are going to fill-out a form (Add a bank account in Philippines).
Enter the following details in the fields:
Then click the Continue button.
5. You will be notified to review your bank account information. As you can read in the screenshot below, "Please make sure your information is correct and complete. Otherwise, transfers to and from your Paypal account will be returned. A return fee of P250.00 PHP will apply, and your bank may charge additional fees".
After careful checking of the bank account information, click the Save button.
6. As you can read in the screenshot below: "You can now transfer funds to and from your Paypal account to your bank account in Philippines".
You will receive a message to your email that confirms the successful linking of your Metrobank account to your Paypal account.
Are you having any problems linking your Metrobank account to your Paypal account?
"How to Link Metrobank Account to Paypal Account?" was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been read times and generated 9 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 9|