Very simple. All you have to do is to enroll your credit card account to Metrobank's online banking facility called MetrobankDirect. This article might help you: "How to Apply for Metrobank Online Banking?".
After successfull enrollment to Metrobank Online Banking, you must log-in to your online banking account.
Below is a screenshot where you can pay your credit bills thru Metrobank Online Banking:
Under eBanking Solutions menu (on the left sidebar), you can go to Pay Bills --> Special Biller (Choose Category Credit Card) --> Select savings account to debit --> Enter amount of money to pay for the credit bill --> then Select Payment Type (example Immediate).
As you can see on the screenshot above, the available types of credit card you can pay are:
- Citibank Credit Card
- HSBC Credit Card
- Metrobank MasterCard Dollar
- Metrobank MasterCard Peso
- Metrobank Visa Dual Currency Dollar
- Metrobank Visa Dual Currency Peso
- Metrobank Visa Peso
- Robinsons Cebu Pacific MasterCard
- SB Cards Diners/SBC Mastercard
- Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Toyota MasterCard
- Unicard Credit Card
Note: If you have a Metrobank Savings Account already enrolled in Metrobank's online banking facility, you can enroll your credit card account account inside the online banking system. To enroll your credit card, just click the CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS menu.
In case you didn't know, you can also actually pay your Metrobank Credit Bills through any of the following channels:
- through Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA). It can be requested through your Metrobank branch of account.
- through Metrobank branch
- through Bills Payment Counters in any SM Department Store, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermart and Savemore
- through Megalink and Bancnet ATMs (machines), which includes Metrobank ATMs, PSBank ATMs, Citibank ATMs, RCBC atms, etc.
- through PSBank branch or ATM
- through Cebuana Lhuillier branches
- through Security Bank
- through RCBC bank (Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- through other payment channels like your Smart mobile phone or through landline by calling Metrophone: