This the Contest Rules and Mechanics printed on the flyer of Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Raffle Promo.
Prudential Life Insurance Raffle Promo Flyer
DETAILS OF PARTICIPATION
- The promotion is exclusive to individuals/couples from ages 18 to 59 years.
- Participants must be gainfully employed.
- Failure to produce at least either a checkbook, credit card or an ATM will disqualify the participant from the promotion.
- Participants must first complete a presentation from Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company Inc. (PPLIC).
- There is no obligation to buy anything to participate in the promotion.
- Winners agree to publication of photos, PR Releases, media ads, and other promotional material by PPLIC.
- Acceptance of this offer includes consent to all details of participation and promo mechanics.
- Only one visit per individual/couple during the promo period is allowed.
Those who were invited by our Promo Officers in the designated booths located in the mall.
- SM Megamall - Level 5, Building A, SM Megamall, St. Francis Avenue, Mandaluyong City;
- SM Southmall - Unit 1015, Lower Ground Floor, East Wing, SM Southmall, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas City;
- SM City-North Edsa - Unit 003, Lower Ground Floor, The Annex 1, SM City-North Edsa, Quezon City;
- SM City Fairview - Units 041-042, Lower Ground Floor, The Annex 2, SM City - Fairview, Quezon City
- SM City Pampanga - Unit AX1 188-189, SM City Pampanga, Brgy. San Jose, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- SM City Cebu - 202-204, Building A, 2nd Floor SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- CDO - Suites 12-14, 5th Level, Gateway Tower 1, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City
- SM City Iloilo - Units 0065-66, Lower Ground Floor, SM City Iloilo, Benigno Aquino Avenue, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 4-02972 Robinsons Place Manila, M. Adriatico cor. Pedro Gil, Malate, Manila, 2-00206 Robinsons Place Otis, P. Guanzon St., Pandacan, Manila or at B1-00110 Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City and at any of our special events location.
Participants shall be invited and pre-qualified by our Promo officers. If interested, participants agree to attend the presentation. Presentations shall be done at the following PPLIC offices: Level 5, Building A. SM Megamall, St. Francis Avenue, City of Mandaluyong; Unit 1015, Lower Ground Floor, East Wing, SM Southmall, Alabang - Zapote Road, Las Piñas City; Unit 003 Lower Ground Floor, The Annex 1, SM City-North Edsa, Quezon City; Units 041-042, Lower Ground Floor, The Annex 2, SM City-Fairview, Quezon City; Unit AX1 188-189, SM City Pampanga, Brgy. San Jose, City of San Fernando, Pampanga; 202-204, Building A, 2nd Floor SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City; Suites 12-14, 5th Level, Gateway Tower 1, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City or at Units 0065-66, Lower Ground Floor, SM City Iloilo, Benigno Aquino Avenue, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 4-02972, Robinsons Place Manila, M. Adriatico corner, Pedro Gil, Malate, Manila, 2-00206 Robinsons Place Otis, P. Guanzon St., Pandacan, Manila or at B1-00110 Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City and other authorized sales centers to be opened.
PROCEDURE FOR "AUTOHAN BILANGAN 4" PROMO
- Clients will be given their assigned raffle numbers at the exit reception.
- All raffle numbers will be generated at the reception and will be printed on a pre-printed form.
- At the end of the presentation, client is led to the game kiosk.
- The client will play on the "TOUCH SCREEN". The screen will display a pre-drawn winning number combination.
- There are eight (8) number slots with random numbers from zero to nine (0-9). Each number slot has a corresponding "STOP" button, only one (1) "START" button for the eight (8) number slots and one (1) button for "ALL".
- The client will play in the touch screen by pushing the start button to start the random shuffling of numbers. Each number slot has a stop button that the client pushes whenever he wants to be able to display the number of his choice.
- If client's generated number combination matches the winning combination then client gets the major prize - a brand new Honday City car!
- If in case, the major prize has been won prior to the end of the promo period, another winning combination will be generated for another major prize, a brand new Honda City car to be won.
- Each correct number that matches with the winning combination corresponds to three (3) raffle numbers for the grand draw.
- Clients who did not get any correct number that matches the winning combination still get five (5) raffle numbers for the grand draw.
- A number code will also be assigned to each client at the exit reception.
- Client may increase their chances of winning by texting the number code to 0917-8FAMILY which doubles their number of raffle tickets.
- A confirmation message with their additional raffle numbers will be sent to clients who texted their assigned number codes within 24 hours.
- A client may text his/her number code only ONCE regardless of the cellphone number he/she uses.
- If in case, a client sends his/her number code twice, a confirmation message that states he/she is already registered will be sent to him/her thus making the second entry invalid.
- Additional raffle numbers will be linked on the Family Care program of Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company, Inc. for clients to be able to still ask for their raffle numbers in case they forgot or lost their copies.
- Deadline for texting their number code is at 12:00pm of March 31, 2013.
- The grand prize is a brand new Honda City car.
- The grand prize winner will be notified through registered mail and a phone call.
- Winners must present a valid identification card with photograph and a Community Tax Certificate at the head office to claim their prize.
PROCEDURE FOR "BAKASYON GRANDE 3" PROMO:
- Each participating individual/couple, who will attend the presentation on the Philippine Prudential Life Endowment, will be given a raffle ticket/s according to the valid identification presented. For every ATM presented, couple will be given one (1) raffle ticket provided that the ATM is active and under any of their names. For every valid CREDIT CARD presented, individual/couple will be given two (2) raffle tickets and for every CHECKBOOK presented, individual/couple will be given three (3) raffle tickets.
- Participants shall fill-out raffle coupon with name, address, telephone number and signature.
- Raffle tickets will be dropped at official drop boxes located at the different offices of Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company, Inc.
- Deadline for dropping of entries for the FIRST draw is at the end of business hours of September 30, 2012. Deadline for dropping of entries for the SECOND draw is at the end of business hours of March 31, 2013.
- The FIRST grand raffle draw for the period of April 1 - September 30, 2012 will be conducted on October 14, 2012 at the Head Office of Philippine Prudential Life Insurance, Co. Inc. located at the 4th Floor, Equitable Bank Tower, 8751 Pase de Roxas, Makati City. The SECOND grand raffle draw for the period of October 1, 2012 - March 31, 2013 will be conducted on April 14, 2013 at the Head Office of Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Co. Inc. located at the the 4th Floor, Equitable Bank Tower, 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
- There will only be one (1) winner for EACH of the draws in the "BAKASYON GRANDE 2" promo.
- The winner will be notified by registered mail and through a phone call.
Winners must agree to have his name, address and photograph included in the print ads, mailers, streamers, posters, broadcast announcements and other related ads. All rights to photos remain the property Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company, Inc. Winner is required to sign a "release, waiver, and quit claim" and present any valid identification card with photograph, Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Community Tax Certificate in order for cash or grand prize to be released. Prizes are free of tax.
Persons under the age of 18 years or over the age of 59 years are not eligible. Persons employed by Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company Inc. and their immediate relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible for the promotion.
Eligibility is limited to visit per couple/person during the promotion period.
This article was written by admin
under the Business
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 4
comments. The article was created/updated on 09-December-2012
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english comments will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)