University of San Jose Recoletos (USJR) Courses Offered
||admin · 14147 · · 18-December-2010|
Course Offerings of University of San Jose Recoletos (USJR)
University of San Jose-Recoletos (or USJR) courses are becoming more innovative. Curricular programs evolved. (Arts and Sciences Courses (started as liberal arts in 1947); Commerce and
Education Courses (founded in 1948); Engineering (1961); Bachelor of Laws
(1957); and the Graduate School(1962). In 2003, the College of
Information, Computer and Communications Technology course was created.
University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R) is
committed to Quality Christian Community-Oriented Education in the
The Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program
(ETEEAP) followed in the same year. On April 1, 2004, the Vertical
Alignment of the undergraduate and graduate schools took effect which
established five graduate schools: Graduate School of Business and
Management, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Graduate School of
Information Technology and Computer Studies, Graduate School of
Education and Graduate School of Engineering. In June 2004, the B. S. in
Nursing started its first operation.
- Value Integrated Subjects
- Mainstreamed Christian-Community Orientation
- Business-Industry Linkage
- Regularly assessed subject contents by Alumni, Senior Students, Faculty, Administration and Industry Partners
DEGREE PROGRAMS (University of San Jose Courses Offerings)
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in:
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Bachelor of Science in:
- Library & Information Science
- College of Engineering
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- B.S. Civil Engineering
- B.S. Electronics & Communications Engineering
- B.S. Environmental Engineering
- B.S. Industrial Engineering
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- College of Information, Computer, Communications Technology
- B.S. Computer Engineering
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Information Technology
- B.S. Information Management
- B.S. Office Administration
- Associate in Office Administration
- Associate in Computer Technology
- College of Law
- College of Nursing
- B.S. Nursing
- Associate in : Health Science Education
- College of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in:
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Management Accounting
- B.S. in Accountancy
- B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- B.S. Tourism
- College of Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in:
- General Science
- Home Economics
- Physical Education
- Computer Education
- Values Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education areas of concentration:
- Pre-School Education
- Science and Health
- Home Economics
- Social Studies
University of San Jose Recoletos (USJR) is continuously developing their courses (curriculum programs) for what is best for the students in order for them to be more prepared in a changing and evolving real-life working environment. USJR Adelante!
Do you have something to say? Say it in English. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend.
|1 2 3 »|
jocelyn (16-October-2013 12:11 PM)
i wanted to know how much is the tuition fos tourism,bshrm,education and bsit.please let me know
VILLARAMA JANA (03-October-2013 3:17 PM)
hi, good afternoon :)
I would like to ask if we can enroll even if we have deficiencies in our past academics?
we are willing to transfer in your University..
Priscilla (04-August-2013 1:55 PM)
i would like to ask if when is the entrance examination?what are the requirements?
Priscilla (04-August-2013 1:54 PM)
i would like to ask if when is the entrance exam?and what are the requirements?
Iris Gonzales (05-July-2013 2:36 PM)
I would like to ask how much is the tuition fee for BS in education, total per sem expenses? What are the documents needed if she comes from other school and from HRM course. Does the subject units from his 1st year BS in HRM is credited? Thanks. Hoping for your reply the soonest. Thanks
Sunny (18-June-2013 7:34 AM)
To whom it may concern;
I want to enroll my daughter to your school taking up B.S. Accountancy. Is Filipino subject part of the curriculum?
jenny rose caminos (01-April-2013 4:26 PM)
Hi, good day!
I would like to ask how much is the tuition fee for the BS HRM?
I will be looking forward to a quick reply.
Thanks and God Bless you.
|1 2 3 »|
We aim to provide accurate and updated information. Please help us improve our article. Contact us here