- provide the participants with current information regarding school health-related developments globally and locally, towards the formulation of a more responsive and up-to-date total school health agenda;
- tackle questions and come up with concrete solutions regarding issues concerning the duties and responsibilities of school health personnel;
- discuss thoroughly employment rights and privileges of private school health officers;
- strengthen the level of commitment to attain the PSHOA visions by selecting the best and the brightest colleagues to its incoming Executive Board; and
- foster the spirit of camaraderie among colleagues and the participants.
The registration fee of One Thousand Two Hundred Pesos (PhP1,200.00) inclusive of the mandatory annual membership dues shall be charged to each participant.
For more information, contact the PSHOA Office at telefax no.: (02) 931-0731 local 803 or any of the mobile phone nos.: (Pres.) 0916-255-6478; 0929-325-5173; (Sec.) 0927-253-3348; or visit the website: http://pshoa1980.googlepages.com or send a message through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.