Largest DrugStores in the Philippines
The Philippines $13-billion pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is booming. That's why it's not surprising that many drugstores are being established here and there. Here we listed the top or major drugstores in the Philippines. These drugstores have established many branches in major provinces and cities in the Philippines. They're the famous and the largest drugstores.
List of Top DrugStores in the Philippines
- Mercury Drug
- Main Office Address: 7 Mercury Ave., cor. E. Rodriguez Jr., Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines 1110
- Telephone Number: (02) 911-5071 to 87
- Fax Number: (02) 911-6673
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Main Office Address: #16 E. Osmeña cor. L. Bacayo Street, Guadalupe, Cebu City, Philippines 6000
- Telephone Number: (032) 254-1491 to 95
- Fax Number: (032) 255-4204
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Star Drug
- Main Office Address: 9f West Quadrant, One E-com Center, Ocean Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300
- Telephone Number: (02) 902-8888
- Main Office Address: No. 403 F. Legaspi St., Brgy. Maybunga, Pasig City
- Telephone Number: (02) 642-1077 / 642-1107 local 210
The Generics Pharmacy
- Main Office Address: DPI Bldg., 1st St. Cor. 2nd St., Cervantes Compound, KM. 17, West Service Road, Parañaque City, Philippines
- Telephone Number: (02) 828-1818, (02) 824-4511
- Fax Number: (02) 821-5453
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Main Office Address: Km.14 West Service Road, Cul de Sac corner Edison Street Sun Valley, Paranaque City 1700
- Telephone Number: (632) 732-3333; (632) 712-7777; (632) 821-1111; 555-666-0606; 555-666-0606
- Fax Number: (632) 821-5304; (632) 821-6103; (632) 823-0267
If you know other major drugstores in the Philippines, please let us know in the comment below. We will add them in the list above.
"Largest DrugStores in the Philippines"
was written by admin
under the Health
category. It has been read 22915
times and generated 1
comments. The article was created on 23 December 2013
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.