How to Avail Job Opportunities Through Department of Manpower, Development & Placement (DMDP) in Cebu
People of Cebu are provided with Job Opportunities with the Department of Manpower, Development & Placement (DMDP) in Cebu. Be resourceful and patient in searching for the right job for you. There are plenty of high-earning jobs waiting for you.
Searching For Jobs in Cebu, Philippines
This service provides job opportunities through:
Special Local Hiring – at least once a month (when there are no scheduled job fairs)
Local Job Fair – 4th week of March or 1st week of April, June and September
Overseas Job Fair – at least once a year
CLIENT/S : Jobseekers/General Public
Florencia L. Monteveros Contact/Telephone Number: 254- 4348
Labor and Employment Division, Department of Manpower, Development & Placement (DMDP), Ramos Public Market
AVAILABILITY : As scheduled
DURATION OF THE SERVICE: Maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes
PROCEDURES IN GETTING A JOB THROUGH DEPARTMENT OF MANPOWER, DEVELOPMENT AND PLACEMENT (DMDP) IN CEBU
Follow these steps…
Wait while Person-in-charge…
It will take…
1. Proceed to the venue on the scheduled date.
1. Working committee prepares the venue.
Florencia L. Monteveros
Maximum of 30 minutes
2. Register your name at the registration table.
2. Registration Officer gives registration form to applicant.
3. Choose from among the posted jobs.
3. Working committee assists applicants in looking for job vacancies suited to their qualifications. 4. Screener checks
Maximum of 30 minutes
4. Go to the DMDP staff for screening.
4. Screener checks requirements of applicants according to the job they applied for.
5. Meet with prospective employers for an interview.
5. Working Committee leads applicant to the rooms assigned for the employers to interview the applicant.
Maximum of 10 minutes
Source: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City
Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the
efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.
Goodnoon sir or mam i would like to aply in sm seaside us a utility plumber..were we can aply please help me mam or sir....thank you and godbless you alwys im 36 yrs old graduate of vocational course taking advance electronic i need job mam or sir to help my parents...