Sun Cellular Latest Promo for Group Plan 999 and Fixed Load Plan 499
One of the major telecommunication providers in the Philippines, Sun Cellular recently announced their latest promo for Group Plan 999 and Fixed Load Plan 499. They call this promo as "July Rainy Day Specials".
Sun Cellular July Rainy Day Specials Mechanics:
1. The Sun Cellular July Rainy Day Specials is from July 6 to July 30 2011 in all The Sun Shops in the Philippines.
2. The offers of Sun Cellular are available to all new and existing individuals or corporate Sun Cellular subscribers nationwide.
3. Sun Cellular July Rainy Day Specials as follows:
Group Plan 999 with Sun MyWiFi Offer
Save P2,850 when you apply for Group Plan 999 with a Sun MyWifi* Plan 495 with a monthly service fee or only P1,399 at a 30-month holding period. Original promo package cost is P1,494.
*Choice of Huawee E5832 or Huewei W153 and Huawei D100
Fixed Load Plan 499 Promo*
Fixed Load Plan 150 Add-on** can now be bundled together with Fixed Load Plan 350 during the promo period only.
Offer (2) Fixed Load Plans in one (1) subscription under a 24-month holding period
Fixed Load Plan 350 with Free phone***
Fixed Load Plan 150 Add-on with Free phone***
FLP 350 Handset Choices
FLP 150 Add-on Handset Choices
Nokia C 1-01
*Open to new subscriptions only. Current Fixed Load Plan 350 subscribes CANNOT avail of FLP150 Add-on.
**FLP 150 Add-on plan is regularly offered only to subscribers with the following plans: Regular Plans: 350, 600 Group PLans: 699, 899, 999 / Sun Broadband Wireless Regular Plans: 350, 799, 1399 / Elite Plans: 1500, 2500, 3500 / Call and Surf Plan 999.
***Under existing corresponding handset line-up.
4. To apply for a postpaid line, applicants must submit a filled out application form and present a Proof of Identification, Proof of Billing and Proof of Income.
5. Application Requirements must be submitted during the promo period in order to be entitled to the handset upgrade/discount.
6. All postpaid applications will be subject to credit evaluation.
7. In the event that a Subscriber pre-terminates his/her subscription before the end of holding period, the subscriber will no be liable to return the premium items and/or discounts availed of but is required to settle the corresponding pre-termination fee as indicated in the service application form.
This promo has DTI-NCR Permit No.5011 Series of 2011.
This article was written by admin under the Mobile Phones category. It has been viewed times and generated 10 comments. The article was created on .