|Home » Articles » Mobile Phones|
QUICKFACTS TABLE ABOUT TM ALLNETCOMBO
Common Questions Asked About TM ALLNETCOMBO :
1. What is TM ALL NET COMBO?
TM ALL NET COMBO is the new call and text combo from TM! It's the only all-network call and text combo out in the market!
For only PhP 25, a subscriber can get 100 texts and 10 minutes which can be used to contact TM, Globe, Tattoo, Smart, TNT, Sun and Red Mobile.
The 100 texts and 10 minutes to all networks will be valid for 24 hours.
2. Who can register to TM ALL NET COMBO?
TM ALL NET COMBO is only open to TM subscribers.
3. How can I register for TM ALL NET COMBO?
It's easy to avail or register for ALL NET COMBO, just text ALLNETCOMBO to 8888. You will be charged P25 for each registration.
4. After I register, how can I use ALL NET COMBO?
Wait for the confirmation message before using ALL NET COMBO. While you have not received the confirmation message, you will be charged regular rates for each text and minute you use.
5. How do I use my ALL NET COMBO texts?
After receiving the confirmation message, your next 100 texts to any local network will not be charged. You don't need to maintain any maintaining balance to send a text message when you're registered to ALL NET COMBO.
6. How do I use my ALL NET COMBO minutes?
After receiveing the confirmation message, your next 10 minutes to any local network will not be charged.
You don't have to maintain any maintaing balance to make a call when you're registered to ALL NET COMBO.
7. Am I only allowed to use up to 10 minutes in just one call?
The 10 minute allocation can be used for several calls. A fraction of a minute is considered 1 minute.
Examples - you can use the 10 minutes for 3 calls of 1 minutes each and the 4th call to be 7 minutes.
8. Can I register to ALL NET COMBO while I'm registered to other TM promos?
No, ALL NET COMBO cannot co-exist with any registration-based TM promo.
9. Can I register to other promos while I'm registered to ALL NET COMBO?
No, ALL NET COMBO cannot co-exist with any registration-based TM Promo. If you want to register to another promo, you have to opt-out of your ALL NET COMBO subscription first by sending ALLNETCOMBO OFF to 8888.
10. If I finish the 100 texts and 10 minutes before the 24-hour expiry, can I register to ALL NET COMBO again?
You can register again, but you need to opt-out first by texting ALLNETCOMBO OFF to 8888 before you can attempt to register to ALL NET COMBO again.
11. If I opt-out, what will happen to my unused texts and minutes?
Once you opt-out, whatever texts and minutes you were not able to use will be considered expired.
|Total comments: 0|