These are the procedures for OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) landbased applicants on how to register in POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration).
This service will allow OFW landbased applicants to register in POEA
Manpower Registry Division
Landbased Applicants for Overseas Employment
Requirements for OFW landbased applicants
- Original and Photocopies of the following:
- Self-made bio-data/resume with detailed work experience
- Valid Passport
- High School/College Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Valid PRC ID (for Professional only)
- Board Certificate (for Professional only)
- Board Rating (for Professional only)
- Valid NBI Clearance
- Employment Certificates (of at least 2 years experience in one position)
- Training/Skills certificate
- OMA Certificate (for Muslim Applicants)
- 1 piece 2x2 colored picture (6 pcs. for MOH-KSA applicants)
- Active email address
Schedule of Registration
- at least 18 years old
- at least high school graduate
- with minimum work experience of two (2) years
- no medical or legal impediments to disqualify the applicant from overseas employment
- no derogatory and criminal records
- not banned from leaving the country
Mondays to Fridays
Procedures for OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) landbased applicants on how to register in POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration)
Step 1. Submit documentary requirements for evaluation at Window M at the Manpower Registry Division, left wing, Ground Floor Lobby Area. Wait for the result of evaluation.
Step 2. If documents are complete and in order, proceed to the encoding room located in the same area for the encoding of registration data. (For those with lacking requirements, their documents shall be returned for completion).
Step 3. Return to Window M for issuance of Landbased Registration Card.
Step 4. Wait for notification for possible referral to prospective employer. If not within six months, update your registration data through any internet facility via the POEA website: www.poea.gov.ph or at the Manpower Registry Division.
Step 1. Register online through any internet facility via the POEA website: www. poea.gov.ph