Do your Epson R1390 Stylus Photo printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately
as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore?
Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again
the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
(Picture of Epson Stylus Photo R1390) Printer Reset Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson R1390 printer
Resetting Epson R1390 Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps
to reset your Epson R1390 printer:
- Download the Epson R1390 here. Click this link: Epson R1390_Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson R1390 printer.
Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Power off the printer and turn it on again.... Abrakadabraaaaa. You're printer is now reset.
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson R1390 Printer.
Did you find any problem resetting your EPSON R1390 Printer?
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"How to Reset Epson R1390 Printer"
was written by admin
under the Printers
category. It has been read 14357
times and generated 17
comments. The article was created on 25 March 2013
and updated on 25 March 2013