Do your Epson R1390 Stylus Photo printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately
as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore?
Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again
the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
(Picture of Epson Stylus Photo R1390) Printer Reset Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson R1390 printer.
Resetting Epson R1390 Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps to reset your Epson R1390 printer:
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson R1390 Printer.
- Download the Epson R1390 here. Click this link: Epson R1390_Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson R1390 printer.
Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Power off the printer and turn it on again.... Abrakadabraaaaa. You're printer is now reset.
Did you find any problem resetting your EPSON R1390 Printer?
This article was written by admin
under the Printers
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 15
comments. The article was created on 25-March-2013