The Conference aims to:
- enable the participants to learn about the Multiple Intelligence Theory in the different perspectives from both regular and special education (SPED);
- make them identify the challenges in teaching diverse set of student population;
- learn about the different pupil/student exceptionalities from a clinical perspective and relative to the use of the Multiple Intelligences Theory in addressing their developmental areas;
- enable them to learn strategies on how to apply the Multiple Intelligences Theory in relevance to the recently adapted K to 12 Enhanced Basic Education Curriculum; and
- provide them with opportunities to build a network of professionals, parents and other stakeholders from the public and private sectors.
The target participants to this activity are preschool, elementary and secondary teachers, school administrators, university students and special education (SPED) practitioners from both public and private schools nationwide.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
Interested participants are requested to confirm their attendance/participation on or before June 15, 2013.
More information may be inquired from:
The Conference Secretariat
St. Therese of the Child Jesus Multiple Intelligence School
# 59 Pastor Avenue, Pallocan West, Batangas City
Telephone Nos.: (043) 723-1608; (043) 723-5025
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0939-919-8761; 0939-919-8762