DepEd Rationalization Change Management Team (CMT) and Formation of Sub-Teams
In line with the review and redrafting of the Department of Education (DepEd) Rationalization Plan for submission to the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) in December 2011, the Change Management Team (CMT) shall be reconstituted by the following members:
- Albos, Walter 0.
- Alidon, Domingo B.
- Almeda, Luz S.
- Andrada, Lolita M.
- Bayocot, Arturo
- Benigno, Gloria D.
- Borgonia, Recaredo G.
- Borres, Isabelita M.
- De Leon, Rosario
- Dino, Lorna D.
- Divino, Aurora
- Donato Ellen B.
- Dumlao Ma. Corazon C.
- Empleo, Arnulfo
- Esdicul, Angelita M.
- Estigoy, Susana Teresa B.
- Garay, Mildred L.
- Guerrero, Carolina S.
- Guifiares, Sinforosa A.
- Habijan, Eric M.
- Joson, Leonila G.
- Laguda, Reynaldo Antonio D.
- Luistro FSC, Br. Armin A.
- Marcelo, Franklin
- Mateo, Jesus Lorenzo R.
- Miguel, Ligaya Soledad T.
- Muyot, Alberto T.
- Quijano, Yolanda S.
- Rivera, Rizalino D.
- Roberto, Louisa S.
- Ruiz, Armando C.
- Ruiz, Elena R.
- Salosagcol, Fidel
- San Antonio, Diosdado
- Siena, John Arnold S.
- Solana, Josilyn
- Torno, Beatriz
- Tumamao, Benito S.
- Thy, Orfelina 0.
- Umali Esq., Tonisito M.C.
- Varela, Francisco M.
- Velasco, Teresita M.
- Villanueva, Teofila R.
- Yu, Luisa B.
* 2 open slots (to be announced)
The CMT shall have the following tasks:
To facilitate an efficient and effective process, the CMT shall form the following sub-teams:
- act as the champions for the review and drafting of the plan for the entire Department following the DBM framework and the DepEd management guidelines;
- determine and execute the steps towards arriving at the required outputs;
- manage the change and information/communication processes; and
- ensure the submission of the DepEd Rationalization Plan/Program by December 2011.
The roles and responsibilities of the different sub-teams are as follows:
- CMT Discussion Groups (DGs);
- CMT Coordinating Sub-Team;
- CMT Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) Sub-Team; and
- Field Change Management Team (FCMT).
- Discussion Groups (DGs) shall be composed of CMT members from different levels of the department. There will be three (3) discussion groups within the CMT. Each discussion group shall have the following tasks:
a.1 conduct a review of the mandates and functions of all units in the Department;
a.2 conduct a review of the DepEd organizational structure; and
a.3 conduct a resource allocation review which includes, but is not limited to, staffing requirements, cost implications, human resource (HR) programs for transition.
- CMT Coordinating Sub-Team shall be composed of the CMT Chair and three (3) representatives each from the discussion groups. The Coordinating Team shall have the following tasks:
b.1 ensure the alignment, synthesis and integration of outputs from the 3 DGs;
b.2 take the lead in the presentation of outputs to the CMT Chair;
b.3 take the lead in the consultation of issues requiring direction or support from the CMT Chair; and
b.4 facilitate consensus-building and communicating correct information to ensure transparency.
- CMT Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Sub-Team shall be composed of the CMT Chair, CMT Secretariat and one (1) representative each from the DGs. The M&E Team shall have the following tasks:
c.1 ensure the alignment and compliance of the outputs from the 3 DGs to the standards and guidelines set by the DBM and DepEd management;
c.2 regularly check on the process and progress of the three (3) DGs; and
c.3 provide feedback and recommendations for plan adjustments to the CMT Chair.
- Field Change Management Team (FCMT) - shall be the champions of the DepEd Rationalization Plan/Program for their respective region. They shall have the follolowing tasks/functions:
d.1 participate in the consultations;The Management and Personnel Divisions shall serve as the Secretariat for the CMT.
d.2 provide the data needed by the CMT; and
d.3 act as agents for managing and seamlessly implementing changes in their region after the Rationalization Plan is approved.
The CMT shall convene on December 15-16, 2011 for the Orientation and Planning Workshop. Incidental expenses to be incurred relative to the conduct of the activities of the CMT shall be charged to EPIP and local funds, subject to the usual accounting rules and regulations.
This article was written by admin
under the Schools / Universities
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created/updated on 03-December-2011
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english comments will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)