|Home » Articles » Schools / Universities|
National Educators Conference of The Association of Science Educators in the Philippines (ASEP)
The Seminar aims to:
1. enhance the participants’ knowledge about the Senior High School Program of K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum (BEC);
2. review their performance evaluation and analysis of learning outcomes of Grades 1 and 2 and Grades 7 and 8 of K to 12 Program;
3. enhance their skills in leadership and management of classroom instruction focus on K to 12 Program;
4. enhance their knowledge on K to 12 Program: Its Implications to research in Basic and Higher Education; and
5. enhance the development of potential leaders for educators.
The target participants to this activity are chiefs, education program supervisors I and II, district supervisors, principals, school heads, Science, English, Mathematics, Research, Filipino, Guidance, Values, Social Studies, Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health (MAPEH), Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) teachers, coordinators, advisers, master teachers and key teachers from both public and private elementary and secondary schools.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Dr. Fruit R. Godoy
Secondary Education Division (SED)
Curriculum and Learning Management Team (CLMT)
DepEd Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
President, Association of Science Educators in the Philippines (ASEP)
Aguinaldo Highway, Dasmariñas Cavite City
Dr. Aurora A. Franco
Schools Division Supervisor (SDS)
Division of Pasig City, National Capital Region (NCR) Vice-President, ASEP
Rizal Provincial Capitol Compound, Pasig City
Mobile Phone No.: 0920-763-2836
"National Educators Conference of The Association of Science Educators in the Philippines (ASEP)" was written by admin under the Schools / Universities category. It has been read times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 0|