|Jocelyn M. Untalan||I||99.99|
|Nancy P. Sumagaysay||XI||99.99|
|Agnes A. Francisco||NCR||99.96|
|Hilda E. Lumague||I||99.96|
|Georgia P. Talabong||IV-A||99.96|
|Bobby P. Caoagdan||III||99.96|
|Jannet M. Marco||I||99.93|
|Darwin C. Nazareno||I||99.93|
|Suzette G. Talaman||VI||99.93|
|April C. Bulalaque||V||99.91|
|Vivian C. Marzan||III||99.91|
Of the total 11,778 test takers, 1,024 met the Cut-Off Score of 90th percentile. The full results of the 2011 NQESH can be download below:
- Download 2011 NQESH Results (arranged alphabetically - all regions).
The 2011 NQESH contained a total of 170 items which were equitably spread across the nine (9) performance dimensions of school heads:
- School Leadership;
- Instructional Leadership;
- Creating a Student-Centered Learning Climate;
- Professional Human Resource Development;
- Parent Involvement and Building Community;
- School Management and Daily Operations;
- Personal Integrity and Interpersonal Sensitivity;
- English Language Proficiency; and
- Reading Comprehension.
For further inquiries, all concerned shall contact Mr. Antonio G. Ordovez, Jr., National Coordinator, NEAP, DepEd Central Office at telephone no.: (02) 635-4796 or Ms. Narcisa Magno, Researcher, NEAP, Baguio City at telephone no.: (02) 074) 444-9524.
Are you one of the passers? How do you feel that you've passed? Please share to us your feelings in the comments below. Congratulations to all the passers!