1. create a nationwide platform for College Y and Hi-Y members to share, discuss and reflect on the diverse issues which are affecting the young people today;
2. signify the importance of responsibility, leadership, active participation and commitment to their role as young leaders of the society;
3. foster deeper understanding and appreciation of the Global Citizenship conceptual framework through creative presentations on how they perceive global issues;
4. encourage young people to think globally and act locally; and
5. engage and integrate them to YMCA works and life and to the communities.
Each local YMCA can send a total of 12 participants: six persons each in Hi-Y and College-Y levels. Local movements may send a minimum of two advisers (one for College-Y and one for Hi-Y) to accompany the youth delegates.
The deadline for submission of application forms is on or before September 20, 2013.
More information may be inquired from:
Mr. Pablito A. Tabucol
Young Men’s Christian Association of the Philippines (YMCA)
2nd Floor, YMCA of the Philippines Building 350 A. Villegas Street, Ermita, Manila
Telefax No.: (02) 528-0557; (02) 484-1288
Email Address: email@example.com
Web site Address: www.ymcaphilippines.org