|Home » Articles » Schools / Universities|
Seminar-Workshop on Mathematical Investigations and Science Investigatory Projects for K to 12 Teachers
The Seminar-Workshop aims to:
1. orient the teachers on the processes and products of mathematical investigations and science investigatory projects;
2. reinforce their skills and competencies in problem solving and in critical, creative, and ethical reflection;
3. improve their competence in proving conjectures;
4. share with them examples of mathematical investigations conducted by students; and
5. present with the guidelines and skills necessary in doing collaborative research projects using the multidisciplinary approach with students.
The target participants to this activity are teachers of Mathematics and Science from both public and private schools
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption¬of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Dr. Gladys C. Nivera
Associate Dean, Faculty of Science, Technology and Mathematics Philippine Normal University (PNU)
Taft Avenue, Manila
Telephone No.: (02) 336-5372
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Crisanta A. Ocampo
Chair, Registration Committee
Mathematical Investigations and Science Investigatory Projects for K to 12 Teachers
Email Address: email@example.com
"Seminar-Workshop on Mathematical Investigations and Science Investigatory Projects for K to 12 Teachers" was written by admin under the Schools / Universities category. It has been read times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 0|