|Home » Articles » Technology|
PLDT Telpad Terms and Conditions
Answers are underlined in the list of Terms and Conditions below.
PLDT TELPAD UNIT WARRANTY
The PLDT Telpad Plan (the "Service" comes with a tablet, docking station with handset, phone connector, power adapter and RJ11 cable (collectively, the Telpad Unit or TU") which PLDT warrants to be free from technical defects and in good working condition. Warranty of the Telpad, as well as the use of the same by subscriber, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Telpad Unit will be the property of subscriber, whether or not his/her subscription to the Service is suspended, discontinued or terminated due to loss of interest, or non-payment of relevant fees or violation of contract terms. Thus, upon application for the Service, the Telpad cost is immediately charged to subscriber.
2. The Telpad Unit will be sold to the subscriber at a discounted amount. Thus, termination of service within the three-year-lock-in period shall require the subscriber to settle the full cost of the Telpad Unit less whatever amount that has already been billed to the subscriber, as is indicated in the Subscription Certificate.
3. The Telpad Unit for the exclusive use of subscriber and is not assignable or transferable to a subsequent purchaser, end-user or third-party.
4. The warranty period for the TU is two (2) years commencing on activation date of subscriber's internet service. The warranty covers:
5. Repairs on the Telpad Unit outside the warranty period shall be charged to subscriber.
6. Subscriber is required to submit the requirements including documents required by PLDT to enable it to determine whether the damage to the Telpad Unit is due to fire or other acts of nature.
7. During the warranty period, PLDT shall at PLDT's option--
8. Subscriber shall immediately report to any PLDT Business Office or Hotline 171 in the event a problem on the Telpad Unit develops during the warranty period. Should the Telpad Unit need to be surrendered to PLDT, subscriber:
9. PLDT does not make any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, good signal or reception, and any implied warranty whatsoever shall be limited to the duration of the foregoing limited warranty period. The foregoing limited warranty is the subscriber's sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties and remedies express or implied. PLDT shall no be liable for incidental or consequential damage or loss of anticipated benefits or profits, loss or impairment of privacy of communications, work stoppage, loss of goodwill, loss or impairment of data arising out of the use or inability to use the PLDT Telpad Service and the PLDT Telpad Unit.
10. PLDT does not assume responsibility for any unauthorized use, nor authorize any service center or person or entity to assume any such responsibility, obligation or liability over the beyond that which is/are expressly provded for in this limited warranty.
11. All information in connection with the PLDT Voice and Internet service and the Telpad Unit, including capabilities, features, and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
"PLDT Telpad Terms and Conditions" was written by admin under the Technology category. It has been read times and generated 9 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 9|