Photo: LandBank Passbook
Prepare and bring the following requirements:
- At least two photo-bearing valid ID's (for identity verification)
- Affidavit of Loss (you can get this for free in the Public Attorney's Office or PAO). It must be duly notarized by a certified lawyer. Or you can get this from a Notary Public but with a charge.
- Passbook Replacement Fee (ranges from 100 to 200 pesos). This may change without prior notice to the accountholder.
Bring those requirements above. Go to your LandBank branch and request for a Passbook replacement. Tell the LandBank Account Officer that you've lost your Passbook. They will process your request.
Don't forget to give the corresponding Passbook Replacement Fee. And ask the bank when will they release your new Passbook. Is it on the day of request or next week? It may depend on the LandBank branch.
Note and Tips
- LandBank might change your Passbook account number for security reasons. So, don't be surprised if you have been given a new account number.
- LandBank might lock the access of your old Passbook account number. This is to avoid unauthorized access of your account.
- If you have any concern with your Passbook account, don't forget to ask them to the LandBank officer.