What's the shortcut of ñ (enye) in Microsoft Word?
Having a hard time creating letter enye (ñ) in Microsoft Word? Here's the keyboard shortcut of ñ in Microsoft Word. Don't worry it's so easy.
Keyboard shortcut of small letter ñ (enye) in Microsoft Word:
Keyboard shortcut of capital letter Ñ (enye) in Microsoft Word:
- Hold Alt key in your keyboard while pressing 0241 (in the Numeric Pad or NumPad).
- Or in short: Alt + 0241 = ñ
- Hold Alt key while pressing 0241 (in the Numeric Pad or NumPad).
- Or in short: Alt + 165 = Ñ
Try it yourself, you'll see the magic.
Other Method of Creating Letter Enye (ñ)
- Another option of making a letter enye (ñ) is thru copy-paste. You can copy any of these enye fonts: ñ Ñ.
I love to type this popular enye shortcut, that it's easy for me to create letter enye (ñ) using the keyboard shortcut.
This is very important for those who have enye (ñ) in their names and addresses. You can bookmark this page for future reference.
"What's the shortcut of ñ (enye) in Microsoft Word?"
was written by admin
under the Computers, Tricks, Tips
category. It has been read 220
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 04 February 2018
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.