|Home » Classified Ads » Services » Travel & Transportation|
Kia Ora New Zealand All-In Tour
Ad Type: Offer | Location: Outside Cebu
Views: | Comments: | 29 August 2018
Kia Ora New Zealand All-In Tour
RATE: PHP222,698.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: September 13, October 25, November 15, and December 20, 2018
QUEENSTOWN: NOVOTEL LAKESIDE HOTEL (4*) or similar class
CHRISTCHURCH: NOVOTEL HOTEL (4*) or similar class
WELLINGTON: QUALITY HOTEL (4*) or similar class
ROTORUA: NOVOTEL ROTORUA LAKESIDE HOTEL (4*) or similar class
AUCKLAND: SKY CITY HOTEL (4*) or similar class
PR 218 MNLAKL 2315 1405
NZ 625 AKLZQN 1715 1905
PR 219 AKLMNL 0030 0545
• Round Trip International via Philippine Airlines
• Round Trip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
• 8 Nights Hotel Accommodation at 4* hotel
• Tours, Transfer and Admission Fees based on itinerary
• Meals as per Itinerary: 8B,6L,8D
• 1 bottled water per person per day
• Free Travel Insurance for 7 - 60 years old
• English Driver Guide
• Airline and Airport Taxes: USD70.00 per person (Subject to Change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• New Zealand Tipping: NZD5 per person per day
• Visa Center Handling Fee: PHP1,165 per application (subject to change)
• Visa Processing Fee: PHP800 per person
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshment during meal
• Duly accomplished and signed New Zealand Visa Application Form INZ1017
• 2 pcs. ID Picture with white background
• Original and Copy of Passport (data page)
• Original and Copy of ALL visas and arrival stamps for the past 5years (if any)
• Original Bank Certificate
• Original Bank Statement or Copy of passbook for last 3 months
• Copy of Land Title Certificate | Registration OR or CR | Any Property Documents (If any)
• Recent Personal Income Tax Return (copy)
• Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
• Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID
• Original School Certificate and copy of school ID
• Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
• Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
DAY 01 MANILA – DEPARTURE (No Meal)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior to departure time.
DAY 02 ARRIVAL – QUEENSTOWN (D)
Upon arrival in Queenstown Airport, meet your coach driver. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Afterwards, have free time on your own leisure. Dinner will be served at hotel or local restaurant.
DAY 03 QUEENSTOWN – MILFORD SOUND – QUEENSTOWN (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet your driver guide at the hotel lobby and transfer to Milford Sound Scenic Cruise Tour (1.5 hour including buffet), New Zealand’s most famous tourist destination. Travel from Queenstown to Milford Sound via Te Anau and Fiordland National Park (4 hours) through rugged mountain terrain. The Cruise takes in the length of Milford Sound and offers excellent viewing of waterfalls, rainforest, mountains and, wildlife. After your cruise take place, return to Queenstown by coach. Dinner will be served at hotel.
DAY 04 QUEENSTOWN (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the driver/representative from Nomad Safaris, then proceed to your Half day Scenic 4 Wheel Drive Tour including morning tea “Safari of the Scenes”. The tour will highlight scenic spots in and around Queenstown including locations of interest from The Lord of the Rings films, Gold Mining History and River crossings. (Note: Only four passengers are allowed to ride one 4-wheel vehicle). On completion of your tour, you will be returned to your hotel. Have free time on your own leisure until transfer to Skyline for your Gondola ride and buffet dinner.
DAY 05 QUEENSTOWN – MT. COOK – CHRISTCHURCH (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to check-out. Meet the driver guide and travel to the foothills of New Zealand’s highest mountain, Aoraki/Mt. Cook in a full-day sightseeing tour. (Travel time from Queenstown to Mt. Cook is 4 hours). Travel through ruggedly beautiful landscape and over the Lindis Pass into the Mackenzie County. You will enter amazing Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park and enjoy the amazing alpine scenery. Continue to Lake Tekapo and Church of Good Shepherd. Have your buffet lunch at Hermitage Hotel then continue through the diverse farmland of the Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. Have your dinner at a local restaurant then transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 06 CHRISTCHURCH – PICTON – WELLINGTON (B/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and travel from Christchurch to Picton Ferry terminal (5 hours) by coach via Kaikoura. Travel along the sides of the mountains and seas. Upon arrival at Picton Ferry, transfer to Interislander’s Cook Strait Ferries then travel from Picton to Wellington (3 hours). It is one of the most beautiful and spectacular ferry rides in the world. Have your lunch inside the ferry (on pax account). Arrive at Wellington. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Lastly, transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 07 WELLINGTON – TAUPO – ROTORUA (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to check-out and meet your driver guide at the hotel lobby. Then proceed to Wellington city tour. Visit the Parliament Building, Botanic Garden, Te Papa Museum, Lambton Quay and Panoramic view of Wellington from Mt. Victoria. Travel to Rotorua from Wellington to Taupo (4.5 hours). Enjoy your sightseeing tour along the way – Lakefront and Huka Falls. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant then transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 08 ROTORUA (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet your driver guide then proceed to Rotorua city tour. Enjoy 1 hour performance of the Agrodome Sheep Show presented live by a skilled stage presenter enthusiast. After your lunch, transfer to Paradise Valley Springs – a beautifully presented New Zealand Trout, Bird and Wildlife Park, along with a pride of African Lions and Lion Cub Patting. Visit Te Puia and the Maori Arts & Crafts Institute where history is carved and woven into meeting houses, canoes, weapons and jewelry. You will also experience the wonders of the thermal area by stepping into an ancient valley where geysers, mudpools and boiling waters still play after 40,000 years. Back to hotel, assembly at the hotel lobby for Hangi Dinner and Maori Concert.
DAY 09 ROTORUA – MATAMATA – AUCKLAND (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out then depart to Hobbiton. Please report to Shire's Rest, 501 Buckland Road for Hobbiton tour. Travel from Rotorua to Mata Mata (1.5 hours). Experience real Middle Earth with Hobbiton Movie Set, the rural setting of The Shire that featured in the Peter Jackson directed films, The Lord of the Rings. Your tour starts with a drive through the picturesque 1,250 acre sheep farm with spectacular views across to the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will escort you through the ten acre site recounting fascinating details of how the Hobbiton Movie Set was created. Hobbit holes, The Green Dragon Inn, The Mill and other structures can be viewed and you will see how this beautiful piece of Waikato farmland was transformed into The Shire from Middle-earth. Upon completion of your tour of the set you will return to The Shire’s Rest. Enjoy your lunch at Green Dragon Inn. Travel from Mata Mata to Auckland (2.5 hours). Proceed to your Auckland City Tour. Visit Auckland Domain, Parnell Village and Michael Joseph Savage Garden for a panoramic view of Auckland. Then transfer to hotel for check in.
DAY 10 AUCKLAND - DEPARTURE (B)
Have your boxed breakfast at the hotel then check out. Meet the driver at the hotel lobby then transfer to Auckland Airport for departure.
• Minimum 15 adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD200 deposit is required upon booking
• Surcharge shall be applied if less than 15 adults
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Share this Ad
|Total comments: 0|