Home » Classified Ads » Stuff » Health & Beauty

New Arrival Tabernanthe Iboga Root Bark Powder and Iboga Seed Available

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Talisay City
Views: | Comments: | 11 January 2018
Tabernanthe Iboga Root Bark Powder is both a therapeutic and psychoactive addiction-breaker. It helps in breaking both drugs and alcohol addictions as well as cigarette and wipes out mental depression and it's an instant pain reliever, It's known for its modern use in treating opiate heroin,cocaine and other related drugs addiction problems

Pictures

1st picture of New Arrival Tabernanthe Iboga Root Bark Powder and Iboga Seed Available For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Share this Ad

Advertised by

Doven Phone Number:

Tags: Bark, Seed, Arrival, TABERNANTHE, Powder, new, Root, IBOGA, and
Total comments: 8
Rey   (09 September 2019 11:58 AM)

Hi,is this still available? Pls contact me on my email.

Doven   (10 September 2019 6:07 PM)

Hello
Thanks for inquiry. We can supply with Iboga root bark powder as well as with the seeds and Ibogaine Hcl as soon as you want Ok

Contact email: Plantnaturalcure@dr.com
WhatsApp number:+393511767749

Ibogaine   (21 August 2019 5:31 PM)

Is this available?

Doven   (22 August 2019 0:00 AM)

Hello
Thanks for the inquiry, We do have iboga root bark powder Ibogaine Hl available in stock and can handle your supply of ibogaine Hcl as soon as you want ready for international shipment,contact our sales agent on the Whatsapp number +393511767749.
Best Regards

Billy   (20 June 2019 5:28 AM)

Hi hello. I would like to know if this is still available. My cphone number is 09088796143

Doven   (22 August 2019 0:02 AM)

Hello
I wish to notify you that we now have new arrival stock of ibogaine Hcl and iboga root bark powder available for sale, if you are still interested in placing an order for Ibogaine or Iboga root bark powder, contact our sales agent on the Whatsapp number +393511767749

Paolo   (18 March 2019 2:22 PM)

How much?

Doven   (18 March 2019 5:22 PM)

Hi
Thanks for the inquiry.
To place an order, you just need to provide us with your email address and telephone number and our sales department will contact you will the price index OK.We do supply on large scale and in small quantities.
We do have Iboga TA root bark powder, Ibogaine Hcl and Iboga dried seeds available in stock for sale?
Get back to us with your contact details
Regards