Does there exist software to hide/remove tray icons?
"Currently in my tray I have:
- wireless network connection ... with a troubled signal
- local area connection (disconnected)
- safely remove hardware
- Nokia PC suite
- that little grey speaker
- on AC power
- some weird printer icon
- AdVantage (I have no idea what this is ...)
- Epson Event Manager (nor this ...)
- PowerISO ... (have a vague recollection what this could be ...)
- some icon with no tooltip that I'm afraid to click
- and another weird looking icon (looks like a little guy doing a backstroke)"