Home » Questions » Computers [ Ask a new question ]

Driver download without virus

Driver download without virus

I have a system with asustek p5gv-tmx motherboard. The previous sys admin lost the driver cd. Where can i find the Ethernet drivers for that board? The generic intel driver is not working.

Asked by: Guest | Views: 23
Total answers/comments: 1
Guest [Entry]

"I always use the manufacturer when possible...and 99% of the time I find what I am looking for. For the other 1% of the time I look on driverguide.com. They have been around forever. Thier site requires registration and is very 'busy' looking. Even their simple search is a bit complicated. They offer free* driver download and will send you a CD for a fee.

I havent used them recently and assume they are still free"