Home » Questions » Computers [ Ask a new question ]

How to get PC keybindings on the Mac

How to get PC keybindings on the Mac

I use a PC for most of the day and Mac at home occasionally. Having to switch between 2 keyboard layouts is a massive brain adjustment.

Asked by: Guest | Views: 58
Total answers/comments: 1
Guest [Entry]


System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse > Keyboard > Modifier Keys...

There you can exchange the keys.

Regarding the Home & End keys, I just found this Lifehacker article (there are a few other like this out there). It involves editing the file:


Although not tested by me, it should work, see comments by churnd"