Many professionals are now looking to move to Office 365 from the on-premises server. One of the most common practices these days is Exchange to Office 365 migration, which is also a challenging task. However, there are methods that will make it easier for you to process the migration. Third-party migration software is one of them, which helps you to complete the migration in some simpler steps.
Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 migration tool is one such utility that completes the task in a short time frame. You can run this software on systems that have Windows OS. Some of its core functionality has been explained below:
1. This tool sets no limitations on adding many Exchange mailboxes created on any Exchange version.
2. Its incremental feature is one of its beneficial functionality, which comes helpful when the migration process faces interruption.
3. Users can also search out any single selective data item with the use of criteria like message class, Cc, Subject, etc.
4. The software GUI facilitates users to use each of its functions efficiently.
5. Due to the tool's advanced algorithm, the software makes sure to complete the data migration quickly.
The software we have explained to you completes the needs for migration towards Office 365 environment. It comes with the free version, which has the same functions as its paid version. Users can utilize it to know about its working efficiency.