Home » Questions » Computers [ Ask a new question ]

Launch "Switch Between Windows" shortcut from keyboard?

Launch "Switch Between Windows" shortcut from keyboard?

In Windows 7 there is a handy shortcut titled "Switch between windows", the actual filename is "Window Switcher.lnk". The shortcut brings up a view of my open windows where each window's content can be seen as if I was looking on at an angle and flipping through it like they were index cards (you do this using the mouse-wheel or arrows). Which is pretty cool, and I use it often when I have many windows open.

Asked by: Guest | Views: 26
Total answers/comments: 1
Guest [Entry]

"That would be Windows Key and Tab :)

The official name is Aero Flip 3D, and it's been in Windows since Vista. To hold it there so you don't have to keep the Windows Key held down, hold control while you do it."