Home » Questions » Goods and Services [ Ask a new question ]

Zojirushi rice cooker repair

Zojirushi rice cooker repair

Does anyone know where I can locate a local repair guy for this rice cooker. I think it is the heating element . Help

Asked by: Guest | Views: 412
Total answers/comments: 3
bert [Entry]

"I plugged in the outlet to 220 volt instead of 110 volt. I brought Zojirushi rice cooker NP-NVC18 from the U.S. to London and I accidentally plugged in to my Convertor AC output 220V instead of 110V. The rice cooker shows the message H17 and E17 and then I smelled the burn. It still shows the clock and messages except cooking rice.

If I can bring it to the local small repair shop here in London to fix it or I will need to get a new one. Do you know how much it costs to replace the parts and fit it. I would really appreciate if you can help.

Thank you very much in advance.

Winnie the pooh"
bert [Entry]

My rice cooker won't switch to cook light not working either
Alex [Entry]

I have the same problem. Did you fix it?