Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

Can I replace the inside?

Can I replace the inside?

Bought my dryer used with a minor crack on the inside, the crack has double in size and has made a while. This ruins clothes and towels by getting caught onto pieces of the crack. What can I do without replacing the entire dryer?


emilyivivanco if you are talking about the drum (tumbler) itself, that is going to be a big one. The part number for your dryers tumbler is Maytag 33001108 and it could be a bit hard to find. Of course, if your are talking about the baffles, those may be easier to find. If unsure, post some images of the part that has cracked with your question. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that so we can see what you see.

Asked by: Guest | Views: 77
Total answers/comments: 0