Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

Magnetron hot while not running.

Magnetron hot while not running.

Smelled a burning smell. Determined it was microwave (hadn’t been used in several hours). Control panel was blank(like fuse pop’d) but magnetron was burning hot and source of smell. Cut power and read a few fuses etc. Any idea what would cause magnetron to short like that. Repaired several before and never seen this issue.

ANSWERS:

Asked by: Guest | Views: 107
Total answers/comments: 0