"True or False. On the space provided before each number, write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE
if the statement is incorrect.
1. Thoughts are only relevant to the study of personality development when they are made after
2. Cognition is to thoughts as affect is to feelings,
3. How an individual handles rejection is an accurate sign of emotional maturity.
4. Childhood cognition can impact an individual even at a very young age.
5. Holistic development happens in unique paces - not everyone develops in the same speed as