The Seminar-Workshop aims to:
- update participants on the status of the K to 12 Program;
- present the Philippine perspectives of the K to 12 Program alongside, the K to 12 Programs from the Asean Region;
- acquaint participants on the TESDA, CHED undertakings/preparations with regard to the K to 12 Program;
- expose them on modern day technology and infrastructure through demo teaching and exhibits;
- craft course syllabi on information and communication technology (ICT) that would affect instruction in the elementary, junior and senior high school and tertiary levels; and
- recommend/propose ICT instructional offerings in the K to 12 Program.
The target participants to this activity are administrators, principals, deans, directors, department chairs, curriculum specialists, information technology (IT) professionals, professors and teachers.
Each participant shall be charged a registration fee of Three Thousand Six Hundred Pesos (PhP3,600.00) inclusive of lunch and snacks for three (3) days, seminar kit and materials, certificates of attendance and participation.
For more information, interested participants may contact:
Dr. Carmela S. Perez President, PSUCCESSTelephone No.: (02) 716-4032Mobile Phone Nos.: 0927-761-6098; 0916-494-3828; 0920-826-6001 0915-894-1393; 0921-672-7792