[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » How I Saved Tons of Money With Lazada Philippines’ Promotion
How I Saved Tons of Money With Lazada Philippines’ Promotion
norm17Date: Tuesday, 16 October 2012, 10:44 AM | Message # 1
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
hi just want to share my review regarding in an online shopping site smile

I am one lucky person because every time I go online and check out the recent offerings of Lazada Philippines, I always end up getting acquainted with their promos. What’s good about the site is that they offer a general promo that is available for all

categories while some promos can be found in select categories as well.
So there was a time wherein I wanted to buy a book and couldn’t find a copy in the bookstore anymore and decided to check out their list of titles and found an actual copy. I ordered it immediately and found out that it comes with a promo wherein you will be given a freebie for any online book purchase. I don’t really need whatever it was that was being given to me for free but then it’s still better than nothing, right?

There was also another time wherein I promised a friend a new phone and I was about to buy it for her already. I found that at that moment Lazada was offering a huge bargain on the said unit and I was able to get as much as 27% discount. I mean, where else can you get this much discount on a cell phone unit without having to go out of your own home.

That’s also one thing that I like about this online shopping site. When you buy several things under the different categories available like books, stationeries, computers, mobile phones and the like, you can get discounts after your total bill is given to you. This allows for you to really save a huge amount of money and it’s going to make you think and feel that this online shopping site is pampering you or something.

Since I’ve been experiencing nothing but wonderful discounts from them, I’ve figured that I cannot really live without it anymore. I am able to buy the things that I need and I want at my own convenience. I even get discounts of which some come to me as surprise while others I already know for sure.

Now if you were to ask me what benefits can I get from this purchase or from purchasing from Lazada itself, I will only have one answer for you and that is because it makes life more convenient and more exciting for me and my purchases and I wouldn’t really trade the entire experience for anything else. In fact, I am asking all of my friends to try the same site in order for them to also enjoy the same discounts and bargains that I have been getting for the past couple of months now.

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » How I Saved Tons of Money With Lazada Philippines’ Promotion
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: