|helldie132||Date: Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 11:07 PM | Message # 1|
|CLICK HERE to REGISTER: |
Step by step Tutorial in MyBrowserCash:
How It Works:
- Register and Download The MyBrowserCash™ Software.
- Start Earning Money While You're Online!
- Get Paid Via Paypal™ or AlertPay*.
- Share The Wealth™ Referral System Makes You Money Even When You're Not Online!
How Does MyBrowserCash™ Work?
It's simple, from time to time the software will show ads on sites you visit. Don't worry it won't plaster your browser with advertisements and the ads we do show fit seemlessly into the site you may be browsing.
If at ANY TIME you don't want to see any of our ads you can simply turn them off at anytime by simply right clicking "Disable MyBrowserCash" and set ads to off. And don't worry you'll still earn money without seeing ads if you have referrals (more on this exciting feature in a minute).
What's This "Share The Wealth™" Referral System?
Ok so the basic referral system is you get a percentage of the ad revenue people you refer make. Well, to put the icing on the cake, we've created a "Share The Wealth" referral system. Anytime someone registers for MyBrowserCash™ and does not have a referral associated with them, a random Gold Member will be assigned as their referral!
This means Gold Members can earn a lot of money doing absolutely nothing! (learn more in the members area).
On top of that we've created multiple easy ways for you to get referrals earning you money everyday without any cost to you. It's FREE, simple and easy to do, learn more after you register your FREE account.
1. Install the MyBrowserCash Software.
2. Keep earning from clicking ads and completing offers until you reach $6 to buy your first Referral Share, or you can add funds through Paypal or Alertpay.
3. Use your earnings to buy Referral Shares to maximize your daily earnings.
4. (Optional) Refer other people to earn commissions from them.
4. Upgrade membership to earn more from your Referral Shares and Direct Referrals.
Message edited by helldie132 - Wednesday, 11 April 2012, 9:46 AM