Advanced Supervisory Skills
Tools and Techniques to Get the Work Done
Cebu City, Philippines (Venue: Hotel To Be Announced)
June 15, 2012 (Friday)
9:00AM - 5:00PM
Many new supervisors may already know what tasks need to be done but they may not have the exposure and experience to choose the best way to get the tasks done. This seminar will teach them the proven tools and techniques to get things done quickly, effectively while at the same time minimizing waste. The seminar is based on the ideas and concepts originally developed by Dr. W. Edwards Deming and now called the LEAN methodologies. These LEAN concepts are now widely recognized as being responsible for the success of many Japanese companies that now dominate in many of today's markets.
How You Will Benefit
• Learn the LEAN proven tools and techniques to get things done quickly, effectively while at the same time minimizing waste
• Get your work done more quickly and efficiently
• Save time
• Create time to focus on more important issues
• Cut down document processing time
What You Will Cover
• Quick History of Management
• Current Trends in Management
• Identifying Customer Value with SIPOC
• Standard work vs work standards
• Identifying and Eliminating Waste
• Applying 5S in the Workplace
• Applying the Pareto Principle
• Problem Solving with 5 Whys
• Continuous Improvement with Kaizen
• Error Avoidance with Poka Yoke
• Developing meaningful KPI’s and KRA’s
• Developing an ACTION PLAN with checklist
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Early Bird Rate
P4,000 (On or before May 31, 2012)
5 + 1 FREE
Registration fee is inclusive of AM / PM snacks, Lunch, Hand-outs and Certificate of Completion.
For more information and speaker profile, please email us at info[at]allianceconsulting[dot]biz with Subject Line of your email - "Advanced Supervisory Skills - Cebu Seminar". We'll get back to you as soon as possible.