[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » What did you do before you log-in in this website?
What did you do before you log-in in this website?
adminDate: Monday, 04 April 2011, 9:42 AM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Before I logged -in in this website, I washed my face and did some little stretching.

How about you?

ladyleoni143Date: Monday, 04 April 2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
I checked my facebook account and get some fresh update's about my favorite local/hollywood celebrities :b Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. biggrin

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Monday, 04 April 2011, 11:37 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Awards: 13
Me...I open my yahoo mail to delete some spam..HUHUHU...Mr. Ken can you explain the DD's attack..they says it is a virus also called "Zombies..?" Can you give me any further for that..I got worried because I can't connect to my blogsite..please give us further info..and to how to prevent it... cry cry cry

adminDate: Monday, 04 April 2011, 11:52 PM | Message # 4
Do you mean DDoS attack? DDoS stands for Distributed Denial of Service attack. It's a method used by computer enthusiasts or computer hackers to penetrate servers or hosts. It's also used for hacking purposes. The hacker/penetrator uses DDoS attack to gather private and confidential data of person or organization. DDoS attack can petrify and make your computer function like a zombie. "Mura ug mu-hang imong computer ana nga style"...worst total denial access to your computer.

Regarding sa imong blogsite, choose a reliable and highly secured hosting provider. If you have problems accessing your website, contact your hosting provider.

By the way, what's your blogsite?

jemzkieDate: Tuesday, 05 April 2011, 1:04 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
manglimpyo daan before magatubang sa computer hehehehe? para wa nay abog ug sagbot sa palibot :DING
dry

ladyleoni143Date: Tuesday, 05 April 2011, 5:10 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Awards: 3
AteJemzkie - Wow, but'ana oyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Tuesday, 05 April 2011, 11:44 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Awards: 13
hippy pray hippy pray hippy pray (Hip, hip hurray!!!) Wow very informative that give to us..at least well already know about that kind of virus..I will also tell my friends and family about this issues.

..OK ra kaha ani akong computer..? if masudlan akong pc sa ani na virus what to do to cure it..?. Thank you very very much Mr. Khen. I hope to have a further info...^___^

YOur the best..Our Administrator... applause applause applause

By the way poh...
I usually use eblogsites..so as livejournalsites

adminDate: Tuesday, 05 April 2011, 11:50 PM | Message # 8
Quote (Dukeza_Grazilda)
if masudlan akong pc sa ani na virus what to do to cure it..?.

be sure you have an updated antivirus installed in your computer. You can download a free antivirus in the net.

Always update it and if it detects a malicious program or virus, delete it.

jemzkieDate: Wednesday, 06 April 2011, 0:27 AM | Message # 9
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
thank u my lady yeah ur d best,,,,,,

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » What did you do before you log-in in this website?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: